CUB CADET/YANMAR SC2400

/ CUB CADET/YANMAR SC2400 #1  

gravedigger

Hi looking for some feed back about the sc2400 test drove one today at the dealer nice tractor.My concern is that it seems to bog down when the mower is engaged when trying to go up a hill does not matter in high or low range.The rpm's would go from 3500 to 2500 is this common? I have a bx2230 now and don't have this problem other than that it seems to be a great tractor. any advice would be great

/ CUB CADET/YANMAR SC2400 #2  
I can't imagine any hydro not bogging some on enough of a hill. The 2400 is actually equipped with two hydro pumps which should help with that situation though. With the shift on the go you should be able to put it in low when you hit the hill without much bogging. The other thing on the 2400 to think about is the 3 point position control it's the only one in it's class that has this feature.

/ CUB CADET/YANMAR SC2400 #3  
I love mine. I don't have steep hills to mow, but do pull an arena harrow with no problem. I would ask the dealer about it; might be something wrong with that machine. I have never wished for more power in what I do with mine.