EX3200 meet my 5' tiller

/ EX3200 meet my 5' tiller #1  

Tractorguy1038

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet Yanmar EX 3200
Garden finally dried up enough to give the tiller a try. Expecting rain on and off for the next few days so till while I can. I'm not good at attaching 3 point equipment so that was a struggle - but no more so than it was with my previous Bolens G274. Part of the problem is I don't have good solid flat work areas to start with - and then there's this weak old arthritic body.. But I finally got it hooked up and adjusted and put it to work. Since it only has about 10 hours on it I didn't throttle up to the 540 RPM that the tiller likes. The CCYwent through my heavy clay soil with ease - allowed me to till at faster ground speed than the old Bolens. I give it a 2 thumbs up for tilling. The box scraper might be next.

/ EX3200 meet my 5' tiller #2  
Garden finally dried up enough to give the tiller a try. Expecting rain on and off for the next few days so till while I can. I'm not good at attaching 3 point equipment so that was a struggle - but no more so than it was with my previous Bolens G274. Part of the problem is I don't have good solid flat work areas to start with - and then there's this weak old arthritic body.. But I finally got it hooked up and adjusted and put it to work. Since it only has about 10 hours on it I didn't throttle up to the 540 RPM that the tiller likes. The CCYwent through my heavy clay soil with ease - allowed me to till at faster ground speed than the old Bolens. I give it a 2 thumbs up for tilling. The box scraper might be next.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: