Newbie with a New EX2900

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #1  

JMR2900

Tractor
Cub Cadet Yanmar EX2900
I figured I would introduce myself seeing as how I just bought an EX2900 and will probably be coming here often for some help!!

I pick it up tomorrow and already have some rocks to move with the loader- we are building a house and can't wait to move in and use the tractor more often.

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #2  
where you from

and most of all enjoy the seat time
I figure any day I can sit on the tractor is a day well spent

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #3  
Ha ha... That's where it starts. I began with an ex2900, moved to an ex450... Now to an lx450. Enjoy the ride, and welcome to TBN.

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #4  
Welcome to TBN and to the CCY forum! Feel free to post pics when you get the new ride. It will come in real handy around the job site while building your house. Good luck, have fun and most of all be safe!! (Don't forget to wear the seat belt!)

/ Newbie with a New EX2900
I am from Northeastern Ohio...

I was wondering- I didn't get a manual on the CL300 loader- how does the quick detach work??

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #6  
I am from Northeastern Ohio...

I was wondering- I didn't get a manual on the CL300 loader- how does the quick detach work??

First of all, :welcome: to TBN! I would call the dealer back and get the manual, so you have a clear idea of how to detach it.

What part of NE ohio? I'm just south of Canton....

Is there a manual just for the CL300? Maybe I can just download it from CC's website?

I am from wadsworth area. Bought the cub from Bucky's in atwater

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #8  
Is there a manual just for the CL300? Maybe I can just download it from CC's website?

I happened to get a manual with mine, but I also downloaded it off their web site. You have to sign up, but no big deal. I also got the tractor manual as well so I have part numbers. I was able to cross over most of the filter numbers to aftermarket ones, except the two hydraulic filters. I can either post them or send them to you if you like.

/ Newbie with a New EX2900 #9  
I also bought an EX2900 from Whites in Atwater. Awesome, awesome tractor. I have absolutely no complaints on this tractor. I bought it with the loader and a 72" finish mower. I am completely amazed how easy the loader is to get on and off. I can honestly take the loader off in under 3 minutes I would say. I have a 5 ft brush hog that I was concerned may be too big for the tractor, I was wrong, it runs it fine.
I mow my yard with the finish mower, brush hog my field, plow and disk the garden, clean the barn, move dirt; just about everything you could ask for on a small farm. Very handy machine. I would like to get the backhoe but can't justify the cost right now.
This tractor is everybit as good as the Kubota and John Deere without the high dollar name.

What kind of mower do you have? I am lookin for one...thinking landpride 1672...

I used my EX to put my lawn in this fall...raked out the rocks and seeded it- looks great.

How do you take the loader off? Havent done it but would like to do it...just dont know how!