Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #1  

TDR

Tractor
Yanmar EX3200
It was a stupid move. I wanted to move one more bucket of dirt before dark and my angle was wrong. With the incline to steep the tractor rolled over to lay on it's right hand (air intake) side. I did upright it within 5 minutes and
tried to start it. It only clicked so as I had read on this website...leave it sit for 24 hours. The next night it clicked twice and then started. It billowed major smoke but allowed me to get the tractor back up to the barn. I have started it each of the past four nights and although the smoke has decreased it still smokes severely and has little power when I test drive it The only things i have done is to check fluids, remove and clean the small amount of oil in the air cleaner tubes and also cracked the injectors while running (suggested from another thread). The injector cracking changed the motor RPM on all 3 cylinders. The tractor has only cosmetic damage so it seems it should be related to something that has improperly relocated...like fluids.
I have very little experience with diesels and at a loss of what to try. Could the glow plugs be covered in oil? Where are the glow plugs located on this engine and what do they look like? It acts just like a carbureted gas engine would act with a fouled plug....but it smokes as well. The smoke is blue and has a very strong diesel fuel smell that burns your eyes.
Thanks very much to anyone who can help.

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #2  
Lets see from tractor roll overs I've seen broken cams bent connecting rods, bent push rods broken rockers and a whole host of other issues.

You probably even have oil in the exhaust which needs to be burnt off.

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #3  
Since you have run the engine any damage that will be done has already been done. i would check the air filter and see if it is oil saturated and restricting the air flow. Hope no major damage was done.:thumbsup:

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #4  
Yeah... Usually you pop the injectors out BEFORE you start the engine and turn it by hand to check for any hydrolocking. It is what it is now... Just check for fluid level/contamination.

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions
Thanks for the support and suggestions. I will change all of the fluids this weekend. I am still curious if anyone can tell me where the glow plugs reside on this ex3200 diesel engine. I have never seen a glow plug, what does it look like?

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions
Tonight I changed the oil in case there was diesel fuel in it. The oil was pure and did not have any smell of Fuel. Started it after changing and no difference. Still a lot of blue smoke and sounding like only 2 of 3 cylinders firing. Pulled the 3 injectors out. All 3 had a lot of carbon buildup so my hopes soared that maybe an injector was plugged. Cleaned all 3 and reinstalled. Started it up and a slight improvement in power but still feels like 2 of 3 cylinders and it is still smoking. I ran it for 20 minutes and no change. Based on the input from everyone the smoke has to be oil being introduced to a cylinder (ring?) and
the miss might be a bent valve? It breaks my heart to tear an engine down with 60 hours of operation so i will wait to see if any one else has suggestions of what i can look for first. Do you take compression tests on diesels from the injection hole with a hand held gauge? What should the compression be?

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #7  
start the tractor and crack each injector line one at a time and u should have a change in how the engine sounds if one does change the sound like the others do then u know u have a problem in that cylinder

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #8  
I would be surprised if you damaged your motor on this rollover on its side. What is your answer to Dex's question? Is your air intake clear?

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #9  
I doubt it as well contrary to Art's comment. His comment is all about collateral damage from an engine running inverted and starved for lubricationg oil. If this engine had that occuring, it would not rtart and run and not run for 20 minutes....and it would be making strange noises, none of which appear to be occuring, but then we can only guess as the poster is somewhat vague.

I suspect an oil saturated air filter or some bockage in the intake tract. Both will cause heavy smoke, irregular running and poor power.

/ Rolled my Yanmar EX3200 and have questions #10  
I suppose that when you tried to start it after getting it right side up, the cylinders were still full of oil. Thus you could be looking at a bent connecting rod, valve etc. I would certainly rule out the easy stuff like air filters, oil in the wrong places, etc before tearing into the motor itself.