Default Buying a new Yanmar 2400 SCUT but...

All but sold on a Yanmar EA2400(CC SC2400 in the old US of A). Main jobs are mowing (so require MMM) and light FEL work. From all reports this tractor does these things well and they are nicely priced over here. I'm in the hills so stability is important and this appears ok. My last hurdle is the new Iseki's that are out look like they are worth a look. The Iseki TH 4365, I know it's apple and oranges stuff trying to compare, looks like a 36hp pocket weapon, maybe too much power? Anyone care to put me out of my misery or share concerns. Iseki parts may be a problem I think, and duhhh, have not priced yet. I know it's more tractor then mower, but it could be worth it. Comparable to the B series Kubotas I suppose.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Default Re: Buying a new Yanmar 2400 SCUT but...

The Massey 2610 series has the Iseki engine. Is this what you are referring to? I have checked them out and I really like them for how they are laid out on the controls. I'll have more to say when I finish up my visit with the dealer.
    Working to increase the scope of the small tractor experience, one quick attach at a time.

It may be another Australian/American no such thing available here thing. Here's a link to some more details.
    Iseki's power play - Weekly Times Now
    Welcome to Iseki Australia has a bit of a rave also.
    It is probably a bit bigger then I first pictured.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

That front cut mower has interesting engines. The 31 hp and 37 hp weigh the same, have the same engine displacement and produce their rated hp at the same rpm, but 6 hp difference.
    Kubota B3030, LA403 FEL, Woods RB72 Back Blade, LandPride GS1560 Grading Scraper, Frontier CA2060E Aerator, Kubota ZD331-72 mower, John Deere x575 & 47" snowblower

Tractor
    Kubota B7800, B26 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnadoo View Post
    It may be another Australian/American no such thing available here thing. Here's a link to some more details.
    Iseki's power play - Weekly Times Now
    Welcome to Iseki Australia has a bit of a rave also.
    It is probably a bit bigger then I first pictured.
    Sure seems that way. Australia is a lot closer than the USA for shipping. I would really like to see that high dump grass catcher with a full load of really green clippings. I have had the front wheels of my ZTR come off the ground just with a really full load.
    Working to increase the scope of the small tractor experience, one quick attach at a time.

That high dump grass catcher looks like something you'd only get in America! Could dump the grass over the fence for my cows I suppose.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by psdx View Post
    That front cut mower has interesting engines. The 31 hp and 37 hp weigh the same, have the same engine displacement and produce their rated hp at the same rpm, but 6 hp difference.
    think the 37hp is a turbo

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

That's a good catch. Note the two model numbers.
    Iseki E3CD
    Iseki E3CD-T
    Kubota B3030, LA403 FEL, Woods RB72 Back Blade, LandPride GS1560 Grading Scraper, Frontier CA2060E Aerator, Kubota ZD331-72 mower, John Deere x575 & 47" snowblower