LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200

/ LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200 #1  

JamesCape

Tractor
N/A
Hello all! To begin with, I have been looking at and taking mental notes on my future tractor purchase for about 2 years. THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!! Within the next couple of weeks I will be making my first tractor purchase. I have looked at and investigated (with the help of everyone here) the New Holland T1510, Kubota L3200, John Deere (don't remember the model), and the LS G3033. I have not seen the LS, but everything I have read and been told is great.

I had pretty much decided on the LS until today. The local dealer has not had any for awhile. I was quoted a price of $15,000 and it could be here in a week. My issue is not with the tractor, more the dealer. The dealer is a motorcyle dealership that sell LS as well. They have not been able to answer any questions about the tractors. My answers came from here, RCO Tractor, and Smith Enterprises.

I stopped by another dealership today just to get implement prices. They also sell Cub Cadet/ Yanmar. The salesman/ owner spent nearly an hour with me going over the EX3200, and the implements that I went to get prices on. I was impressed with the tractor. My only concern was the FEL lift capacity. 900 lbs doesn't seem like alot when most others are around 1500. The Yanmar was also a hydrostatic vs. standard (LS). The quote I got was $15,800.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

/ LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200 #2  
I would look at Mahindra,Bobcat/Kioti also, but make sure you are happy with the dealer you pick. If you are not on the same page as the LS dealer you found find another one. Choose the brand you want then find a dealer you think will take care of you if needed.

/ LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200 #3  
why not go with smith or RCO? They are both easy to talk with and seem to stand behind what they're selling.

I'd be shy on the ex3200 if your comparing load capacity between that and the LS. The LS is rated at 1500 if I'm not mistaken(?) 900 compared to 1500 is a big difference IMO. One of the reasons I settled on the LS was because of the FEL.

/ LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200
Thanks for the replies. I have looked at all the ones that were mentioned. I would like to buy from a dealer that is close to our area. After talking with the wife, I believe I am going to go with the CC.

/ LS G3033 vs. CC EX3200 #5  
Thanks for the replies. I have looked at all the ones that were mentioned. I would like to buy from a dealer that is close to our area. After talking with the wife, I believe I am going to go with the CC.

I've played with the EX3200, nice machine. I own the older version, a 7532, and it has lifted 1000+ with ease.