Yanmar Sc2450

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #1  

Marauderer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar Sc2450
I just bought this unit a couple of weeks ago and what a time and back saver.
DSCF4051-M.jpg

Are there any other Sc 24XX owners out there?

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #2  
I just bought this unit a couple of weeks ago and what a time and back saver.
DSCF4051-M.jpg

Are there any other Sc 24XX owners out there?

That is a sharp looking tractor! Does it have the the Cub Cadet badging, or the Yanmar? Anyways, that is a tough tractor, and should give you years of enjoyment, and work.

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Mitch, it is a 2012 and it is a Yanmar only. It still has the CC colors but all the paperwork and manuals are Yanmar only. My dealer said even though they are now separate CC and Y have some sort of agreement and the CC dealers will carry Y as their larger and diesel powered tractors for now.

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #4  
that is one pretty machine!Have fun!..russ

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Thanks Russ, I was out mowing the other day at my RC airplane flying field.

I took off the FEL and the BH for the mowing job and loaded it up in my 7X16 trailer and tied it down and went down the road.
DSCF4221-M.jpg

DSCF4222-M.jpg

Lots of grass to mow and it did an impressive job.
DSCF4230-M.jpg

Even on the hills. I got to use the 4X4 and the locking rear differential.
DSCF4224-M.jpg

Next a friend wants me to do some back hoe work for him. No, it don't do free but, I won't gouge him either.

Attachments

• DSCF4221-M.jpg
    DSCF4221-M.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 177
   / Yanmar Sc2450 #6  
Yep to the other owners. Love my 2011 CC/Yanmar. MMM and FEL are well built and the tractor has not missed a beat. Enjoy yours.:thumbsup:

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Hi Imgone, Nice 2400. It should really do you well up there in the Finger Lakes Region.:D

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #8  
I got my SC2450 on 6/22. So far, I like it. It is my first tractor and I'm still figuring it out. Maybe, I should read the manual. Anyone know where I can find some operation video?

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Welcome fellow Sc2450 owner!!!

I am learning to do videos what would you like to have and I will see if I can get some cranked out.

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #10  
GREAT RC Field!! I Fly RC and wish I had a place close like that to fly. I mainly fly in my Yard and am really happy how the electric RC planes are progressing, they are so much easier to fly in the yard. I have not flown any Nitro in years.... But with a field like that I would have them out all the time.

Very Nice Tractor too. I Just Got my EX2900 a couple of weeks ago, I love it... and I am sure you will get a lot of use out of yours!

Good Luck and Keep the wheels down!!