Cub Cadet LX410, LX450, LX490 After Market Cabs

/ Cub Cadet LX410, LX450, LX490 After Market Cabs #1  

FrigidNorth

Tractor
LX410
Hey Guys,
Last year I purchased a LX410 with the assumption that an after market cab would be available for purchase. I even contacted Curtis Cab who stated that they did have an LX490 in the engineering shop last December before making my purchase. In January I called again and found out they quit production on the cab. Earlier this summer I was informed that a cab was now available. So I decided to buy one before they changed their minds again. :) After much anticipation I am happy to say that I now have my cab installed. So far I am fairly pleased with it. I could only find a couple of minor things I would suggest for Curtis Cab to engineer differently. If anyone has questions or wants to see pics please let me know. I will be glad to share.
~FrigidNorth
:cool:

/ Cub Cadet LX410, LX450, LX490 After Market Cabs #2  
I would love to see some pics, I'm awaiting pickup of a LX and considering the Curtis Cab. Did you do the install yourself?

/ Cub Cadet LX410, LX450, LX490 After Market Cabs
I had the local dealer install the cab. He has installed quite a few other cabs on different models of Cub Cadets before. I was told this is the first cab that Curtis has sold for the LX Series.