Cub Cadet SC2400 oil leaking out where gas solenoid shutoff goes in...Help!!!

/ Cub Cadet SC2400 oil leaking out where gas solenoid shutoff goes in...Help!!! #1  

DjJoe

Tractor
SC2400
HI

I have a cc/yanmar SC2400, great tractor....but my gas shutoff solenoid went bad. I got a new one one and it fried right away....I have oil leaking out from the hole where it goes...is this normal (to have the oil in the hole) or do I have a bigger issue than the solenoid???

any help would be great, thanks so much in advance..

I have posted on another tractor forum but as yet have gotten no reply :(
Joe

PS on a side note, I know you need the SC 2450 to run the backhoe, but is there a aftermarket backhoe out there that is GOOD and will work on the SC2400

/ Cub Cadet SC2400 oil leaking out where gas solenoid shutoff goes in...Help!!! #2  
Not sure on the solenoid issue.

PS on a side note, I know you need the SC 2450 to run the backhoe, but is there a aftermarket backhoe out there that is GOOD and will work on the SC2400

Woods makes a backhoe that will fit. They even make a frame mount to mount the backhoe to a sc2400.
BH6000 Backhoes

Wallenstein also makes on. Like Woods, if I remember correctly they make a frame mount to mount the backhoe. I looked into the Wallenstein a few yrs ago but didn't have the available funds to purchase one:
Ranchho GX620 - Wallenstein