Ex3200 and pallet forks

/ Ex3200 and pallet forks #1  

puckgrinder85

Platinum Member
Tractor
'13 Yanmar Lx4100
We have an ex3200 that did not come with quick attach. When we bought it the previous owner used the original bucket and welded tines and a grapple hook setup on it. Since we needed to plow snow as well we bought a bucket for the tractor as well that fit it directly. Now I'd like to look at getting a pallet fork setup and am looking at the best route. I would like to stay away from clamp on forks as I dont want to bend our nice bucket to **** and I dont see anyone that makes a pallet fork setup that would bolt directly to our machine (If there is please let me know!) The quick attach would be awesome but its getting pretty pricey for 2 mount kits and then the tractor attachment, and then I still have to buy the pallet forks anyhow, I dont think thats in the cards for me. I'd build a custom pallet fork setup first. We dont change our bucket around enough to justify a quick attach although it would be nice.

I guess my questions are does anyone make a pallet fork that would boltup directly to my Ex3200/ CL300 loader?

/ Ex3200 and pallet forks #2  
It sounds like we're in a similar situation. I'm in the process of trying to adapt a set of forks to my LA724 FEL. My plan was to make the forks pin-on and enjoy the money and lift capacity saved. After doing some initial fit-up work with cardboard & hot glue and getting ready to order a 1 3/16" rotabroach to make pivot holes, I spent about an hour putting the bucket & 4 pins back in and aligning the pins with the locking bolt holes and getting the locking bolts installed. This was under ideal conditions on a sunny warm afternoon with no other urgent tasks needing to get done. Can't even imagine trying to pin the dang thing back on in an icy rain with failing daylight. The whole experience of trying to get the bucket back on, just once, has convinced me to avoid going the pin-on route.

So it's either bite the bullet and get an SSQA kit, or maybe knock together an SSQA or JD style attachment by re-using the brackets that I will have to cut off of the bucket. But Jim KOUA's tale of woe with the cutting torch is making me think twice about that idea. Still, that JD design is real sweet and looks like it would be fairly easy to fabricate from the old brackets & some sheet & strap.

For now, I'm adding ears to the fork frame for mounting pins and a bracket to mount the top link so I can use them on the 3 point hitch. The big decision is do I use the Deere design or the SSQA for the attachment. I really like the Deere design for it's simplicity and low weight. On the other hand, the SSQA seems more universal, with a big pool of attachments available as rentals. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
   / Ex3200 and pallet forks #3  
Our most popular selling forks are the Construction Attachments compact pallet forks. The drawings for your CL300 loader and the LA724 are on file so getting pin-on forks for you guys isn't a problem. There is a $125 special build fee for pin-on loaders. These forks are rated at 1,800 pounds and they only weigh 220 pounds so you're not hurting your lift capacity.
Here's a video we made.

/ Ex3200 and pallet forks
Our most popular selling forks are the Construction Attachments compact pallet forks. The drawings for your CL300 loader and the LA724 are on file so getting pin-on forks for you guys isn't a problem. There is a $125 special build fee for pin-on loaders. These forks are rated at 1,800 pounds and they only weigh 220 pounds so you're not hurting your lift capacity.
Here's a video we made.

Thanks Ted, thats pretty much the most cost effective way for me to go at this point and what I was looking for. I didnt catch the "customer hitches available" thing on your website. For my time and money 125$ for a custom setup is well worth it. I'll give you a call when im ready to order.

/ Ex3200 and pallet forks #5  
Do a search on this "Woods 46" pin on pallet forks"
mine are older without a roll back guard and don't forget that you'll need rear weight on the 3 point it gets a bit scary when the rear wheels come off the ground WOODS FORKS-3.jpgWOODS FORKS-1.jpgWOODS FORKS-2.jpg