Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Default Parts / Service Manual For CCY SX3100

Hello people,
    Just wondering if anyone has seen a parts or service manual for a 2011 CCY SX3100.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar ea26

Default Re: Parts / Service Manual For CCY SX3100

I can spread apart the lower linkages to 28 inches between the inside edges of the eye-ball joints. At this distance the right lower link (the height adjustable one) swings out more the the left lower link - about 2 inches or so. The spread is limited by the movement of the upper eye-ball joints on the lift links, particularly the left lift link. At the widest position, the sway link for the right lower link is adjusted at maximum elongation.

I have a 43 inch box scraper with the clevis pins facing inwards requiring the lower linkages to be contracted to about 14 inches to allow the pins to be slipped on. My carry-all also has inwards facing pins and requires the lower links to be spread apart by 25 inches to fit properly.

Given that the lower right link spreads out further than the left one, I imagine that the spread distance could be increased by a couple of inches by replacing the non-adjustable left lift link with an adjustable one, the same as the right lift link.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar ea26

Sorry my previous post was misplaced in this thread due to a computer fumble on my part.

Tractor
    CCY Sc2400 TL NH T2320 TL

Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Hello people,
    Just wondering if anyone has seen a parts or service manual for a 2011 CCY SX3100.
    Here's a link for the parts manual as of 04/10. You might find a service manual on ebay or you possibly can order one from the many dealers that are sponsors of tbn that sell yanmar Sx3100s.

http://www.gtrippleb.com/tractor/sx3.../769-05939.pdf

Thanks,
    Greg
    CCY Sc2400, Woods PHD35, Very Old 60" BB, Harbor Freight QH, EF115 Flail Mower, BX42s Chipper, County Line Carry-All, County Line (Tarter Gate) 48" Tiller, Homemade 60" Dethatcher

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Thanks Greg, I have no idea where you found it but i am glad you did.

Tractor
    CCY Sc2400 TL NH T2320 TL

Cub Cadet (MTD) still has most parts manuals and some owners manuals available on their website. Although these manuals are for the CCY branded tractors which to my knowledge haven't changed to drastically since they came out.

I haven't had chance to really dig on yanmar's site to see if they are going to offer this online service or not. Here is the link to Cub Cadet's (MTD) manual page. Enter in the model and usually a 1 (one) or 0 (zero) in the serial number field will give you a list of manauls that are available. Some online and some you will need to contact a dealer or look on ebay for.

Here's the link:
    Cub Cadet PDF Manual Web Archive
    CCY Sc2400, Woods PHD35, Very Old 60" BB, Harbor Freight QH, EF115 Flail Mower, BX42s Chipper, County Line Carry-All, County Line (Tarter Gate) 48" Tiller, Homemade 60" Dethatcher