SC2400 Implement Control Valve

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #1  

oldgrizzlybear

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1500D
I just brought the implement control valve (loarder control) for my sc2400. The instructions that came with it is missing at least half the pages. Does some one have these instructions or know where on the internet they can be found?

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #4  
No, it was available for download for a short time.

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #5  
This post helped me greatly. Thank you!!:)

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #6  
I was able to find the part number for the Hydraulic line I need (1A7880-47930), but it's not available on the Yanmar Parts Site and I haven't been able to locate anyone online so far. Can anyone suggest an online dealer that would have this part?

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #7  
I think your best bet is to contact a dealer, somewhere.

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #8  
Here's a break down of the SCV valve and piping. It looks to be reference number 7 from your other post.

View attachment 318537

You can get the part from Messick's which I think is still a supporter of the site. Here's their sc2400 cub cadet parts breakdown.
Sc2400

Click on Piping SCV from the Diagrams sections. Again, I believe it's part #7 from your other post. The part numbers don't match but there could have been a part number change. I don't see a picture online which would help but if you call their parts department, I'm sure they can help you out.

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #9  
Thank you so much. Will give a local dealer a call in the AM. You are correct...there seems to be a change in the part number.

/ SC2400 Implement Control Valve #10  
Looks like Yanmar has decided to supply this part only to their dealers.....couldn't order it from Messick's, but at least the part showed when you searched the correct number. Thanks for all of your help gtrippleb:thumbsup: