Yanmar 2210- need manuals

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #1  

xtremez28

Tractor
yanmar 2210
just picked up a yanmar 2210 for work around my property and came with front end loader and grading blade. Really like it, but was wondering about where I can get owners manual, parts manual, and service manual. Just want to make sure I know how to take care of this tractor. Thanks!

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #2  
OK, you have posted in the NEW Yanmar section. Yours is a few decades older. ;)

Maybe the mods can move it to the correct place.

As for a manual, Fredricks or Hoye can help, but these would be the Operations Manual. There really isn't a "true" English service manual unless the YM2210 is a Yanmar import equivalent to a John Deere version. An import for the John Deere 850 is a YM2500/YM2610.

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #3  
What engine do you have?

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals
As far as I know it is a 2-cyl diesel engine. just want to know how to maintain the engine and the tractor overall.

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #5  
xtremez28, The reason I asked was I have service manuals for several yanmar engines but not for the tractor. I have service manual for 3T and 4T engines. The comment from bmaverick is going to be your best unless you can find someone on here with one willing to share.

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals
What is 3T and 4T? Where do I find out if that is what I have?

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #7  
3 & 4 cylinder. You said yours was 2 cylinder.

/ Yanmar 2210- need manuals #8  
Typically a YM2210 has the 2T80 or 2T90 engine. It's the engine put into many of the John Deere 650 CUT tractors.