EX3200 on the way!

/ EX3200 on the way! #1  

onelostdogg

Silver Member
Tractor
EX3200
FINALLY decided on an EX3200! Signing the papers on Tuesday and can't wait to start working it. Been a long process and I hope I made the right decision...I think I did. Time will tell.

/ EX3200 on the way! #2  
Congratulations and welcome to the Yellow and Black Yanmar Club! I understand the long drawn out thought process, but Yanmar makes a pretty good drivetrain and tractor, I think you'll enjoy your new EX3200. Be sure to post some pics when you get it!

/ EX3200 on the way! #3  
You made a good choice. I've operated them frequently and they are a solid machine. Only reason I don't have one is I have the older version with a backhoe.

Have fun with it!

/ EX3200 on the way!
Thanks. I think it may be a week or two until dealer can get one in. Will put some pictures on if I can get Mama Bear to show me how!

/ EX3200 on the way! #5  
Congratulations! Looking forward to your thoughts on your new machine. I started out with the sc2400 and now have the sx3100. I really enjoyed both. The 2400 was just a bit to small that's why I upgraded and this Yanmar has been great. Just went over the 200 hour mark last week.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ EX3200 on the way!
Will be glad to let you know. I was at first looking at a 324 or 424 but they don't have a diff lock. I really like Yanmar but I think they dropped the ball on that one.

/ EX3200 on the way!
Do the 2400 's have a locking differential? Only reason I'm asking is I had the chance to buy a used one quite a while back and maybe I messed up???

/ EX3200 on the way! #8  
Do the 2400 's have a locking differential? Only reason I'm asking is I had the chance to buy a used one quite a while back and maybe I messed up???

Yes mine had a locking rear end. I wasn't aware the new models didn't have it. That seems crazy! I use mine mostly in the winter when one rear tire is on ice or the like. Really handy. I wonder the reason they left this option off??

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ EX3200 on the way!
Not sure why but I have plowed our 900' north-sloped driveway for 10 years with a Polaris 700 and I KNOW I need a diff lock. Maybe it's a money issue?

/ EX3200 on the way!
I hope they rethink that in the future. Seems like an excellent machine otherwise.