Got a Tach-N-Go

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #1  

msb1766

Platinum Member
Tractor
SC2450 Cub Cadet/Yanmar
I picked up my Tach-N-Go and pallet forlks from the shipper today and installed it.
There were no problems removing and installing the pins everything lined up perfectly. Really nice welds also.
Switching from the bucket to the folks is so easy, couple of pins and its on and off.
I even put the 2" trailer receiver in and put the trailer away.
Jery was really nice to deal with, sent tracking info, trucking company called to come and get it.

Here is his website if anyone is interested:TACH-N-GO QUICK ATTACH
Has has alot of other attachments also.

IMG_1180.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpgIMG_1185.jpgIMG_1186.jpgIMG_1187.JPG

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #2  
Nifty. :thumbsup:

I see that the forks also fit the 3 point hitch. Very nifty. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #3  
Very nice. One that that has really bothered me about the scut and older loaders is that they don't allow interchange/interoperability. The SSQA is a nice system but doesn't seem easily available for these smaller loaders. What part of your original loader/bucket do you remove to make this work? Is the part in images 4-7 what you purchased? How does the original bucket fit or do you remove this portion before replacing the bucket?

/ Got a Tach-N-Go
Pictures 4-7 is the tach-n-go adaptor, removed the 3 pins that hold the bucket on, remove bucket, put new pins in the bucket that came with the the order.
Put original pins back in the tach-n-go to attach to loader arms.
Can switch between bucket and folks in about 2 minutes.

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #5  
Pictures 4-7 is the tach-n-go adaptor, removed the 3 pins that hold the bucket on, remove bucket, put new pins in the bucket that came with the the order.
Put original pins back in the tach-n-go to attach to loader arms.
Can switch between bucket and folks in about 2 minutes.

Greetings MSB,

The Tach-n-Go just became available for my Massey GC1715 with the DL95 loader. I also got the forks because I can put things on the pickup with it in fel mode and then put it on the 3pt for even heavier loads than the fel will handle orwhn I need bucket and forks at the same time. I also figure I want a grapple of the 3 or 4 choices they offer at mytractortools.com and the mini grapple will allow me to work on logs or rocks and get into tighter places too.

I imagine by now you've got the switching from bucket to forks faster than 2 minutes. After some practice I noticed it speeds things up even faster if I unclick the 2 location toggles and put the clips in while open . . Then I can move and drop bucket and pick up forks before I get off to engage the locking toggles snd re-clip . . .so I'm diwn to less than a minute if both bucket and forks are near. :)

/ Got a Tach-N-Go
Its a great system, I do the same thing with the toggles. I have my eye on the brush grapple.

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #7  
Its a great system, I do the same thing with the toggles. I have my eye on the brush grapple.

The latest available item is the new loader buddy with a thumb which offers some grapple type features too.

Yep . . I thought about the brush grapple for me . .. but my tree lines are really tight and close quarters. So the mini grapple for me would act like a narrow broom in a kitchen to reach between things.

I guess thats why tach-n-go works so nice it gives us choices and options for our different needs. By the way . . I asdume you have a sc2400 . . That was a long term consideration for me as well. My Massey has a bunch of great or similar features to you. One I don't have is that position control on the 3pt. But both of us have several features the 221 was created without. A diff and forward direction engine cooling are great features . . still can't figure out why they thought it wasn't needed anymore.

/ Got a Tach-N-Go
I have the 2450, comes with the backhoe.
They are great machines, I do not know why they would built the newer tractors with less features.
The features on the Cub/Yanmar tractors is what made me decide to get one, shift on the go between low and high range, two hydo pumps one for the steering and one for the transmission.

/ Got a Tach-N-Go #9  
I have the 2450, comes with the backhoe.
They are great machines, I do not know why they would built the newer tractors with less features.
The features on the Cub/Yanmar tractors is what made me decide to get one, shift on the go between low and high range, two hydo pumps one for the steering and one for the transmission.

I forgot about the shift on the fly feature.

I was close to buying a sc2400 this spring.

If I were comparing my Massey GC1715 to the sc2400

A. Forward cooling . . No dust or heat on operator less dirt on engine

Massey yes sc2400 yes yanmar 221 yes

B. Position control on 3pt

Massey no sc2400 yes yanmar 221 no

C. Dual hydro pumps

Massey yes sc2400 yes yanmar 221 yes?

D. Great seating comfort and spacing

E. 24/25 hp engines

Massey yes sc2400 yes yanmar 221 no

F. Namebrand long time engine AND tractor builders.

Massey Iseki sc2400 and yanmar 221 yes

G. Differential lock

H. 2 speed transmission

I. Tier 4 engine

Massey yes sc2400 no yanmar 221 yes

J. Multiple mmm options

Massey yes(4) sc2400 1 yanmar 221 1?

K. Quick attach bucket

Massey and Sc2400 use Tach-n-go with numerous implements available
Yanmar 221 is OEM proprietary . . Other implements available ????

L. Hydro pedals

Massey separate sc2400 paddle yanmar 221 seperate

All three have good flat floor space

M. Fel tube support.

Massey twin. sc2400 single yanmar 221 twin

/ Got a Tach-N-Go
The Massey sounds like a great tractor, l tried looking at the Massey line but when I started looking at tractors but the nearest dealer only dealt with large farm tractors.
I know I use my Rear diff lock all the time, I step on the lever first to get extra traction most times it does the jog, I rarely use 4WD.