Thoughts on Yanmar front loader lift capacities

/ Thoughts on Yanmar front loader lift capacities #1  

Slackdaddy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20HST
I have a CK20HS with 140 hours on it and just ordered a Woods BH65 a weeks ago,, If I had seen the 414 TLB I may have sold the CK20 and picked up the 424 TLB, I love the integrated BH with swivel seat, as opposed to the "after thought" back hoes most tractors have.
I am in the market for a larger tractor to supplement my small tractor - mid size CUT in the 35-45hp range. (must have an integrated Back Hoe.
Anyhow, on to my questions:
The CK20 and 424 are about the same size and the FE loader on the CK20 lifts 1075# at the pins, while the 424 edges it out with 1200# at the pins,
The Kitoi DK40 lifts 2760# at the pins, the comparable Mahindra is ~2800,, why is the EX450 1692# at the pins and the ex3200 is only an anemic 911# at the pins ??

The 424 is a power house with its loader,, why are the larger models so weak ??

Slack

/ Thoughts on Yanmar front loader lift capacities #2  
I think you overlooked the LX series with the 2500lb lift capacity, that is the model you should compare to the DK40 and similar sized Mahindra.

The 45hp EX and LX series have different loaders, a up-front look will show you why. The LX has a beefier front end and axles to support the extra loader capacity.

/ Thoughts on Yanmar front loader lift capacities #3  
What Kathadin said plus the LX lift height is way up there. Some of the tractors get a strong lift weight by having a shorter reach. Would have been a deal breaker for me. I regularly put stuff high into barn and reach over taller dump trucks. It would be a bummer to change tractors and find out after the fact that I have lost a foot of lift in the deal. To some of course this would not matter.

/ Thoughts on Yanmar front loader lift capacities
Thanks guys,, did not even look at the LX series.

Slack