Parking the three series loaders.

/ Parking the three series loaders. #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
I know I have to make a video but for now here痴 a brief overview of parking the YANMAR three series loader.

Like any set up like this, it痴 important to be on flat level ground, ideally on pavement.

Stop iP the engine and set park brake.

My next helpful hint is to unhook the hose bundle from the retainer which is just in front of the right loader mount. Then remove the two large pins on each side of the loader amount. They store in the handy holders. Then start the engine and slowly pull back on the stick and the loader arms will raise up out of the mount. The important thing is to raise them just enough to clear the mount. Too much, and it will be extremely difficult to remove the hoses at the quick connects. Shut off the engine and then disconnect the four fittings- draping the hoses over the hydraulic cylinder on the loader arm. Be sure to cover all of the hydraulic fittings to keep them clean.

Going back is largely the same in reverse one big trick is that you may have to tap the mail hydraulic fittings tip to release hydraulic pressure this makes it possible to plug back into the quick disconnect.