SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #1  

keeseckb

Tractor
Yanmar 424
I'm trying to find a place to order a 12V power outlet that would mount in the left fender of my 424. There's a hole with a plug already there and I see it's an option from Yanmar. I've tried two local dealers and neither return calls or seem to interested in ordering one for me.

I would think it is a pretty simple part/option to purchase. Are there any places to order parts online? Or dealers that are very familiar with ordering parts and will ship orders?

Thanks.

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #2  
I’ve ordered 1 from my local dealer not heard back yet lol also ordered the suitcase weights for the front .did order the rops work lights there great and plug right in . He quoted me $13 for the power port.

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #3  
Similar to you - I've got a 12 V, tow sprayer that I need to hook to my 424.

I'm intending to hook it up, as it was on my last machine, with a flat four trailer hitch connector, so I'm not planning on using the power port connector. I looked around the left fender where the power port thing would go, but didn't see any wires.

Any suggestions where to look for wiring - or which fuse controls the power?

Where does the switch for the work lights go? (is that on the left fender?)

Thanks.

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #4  
Similar to you - I've got a 12 V, tow sprayer that I need to hook to my 424.

I'm intending to hook it up, as it was on my last machine, with a flat four trailer hitch connector, so I'm not planning on using the power port connector. I looked around the left fender where the power port thing would go, but didn't see any wires.

Any suggestions where to look for wiring - or which fuse controls the power?

Where does the switch for the work lights go? (is that on the left fender?)

Thanks.

The switch for work lights are on the lights there plug and play very usefull

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #5  
The switch for work lights are on the lights there plug and play very usefull

So I see a plug behind the seat near the right hand ROPs support. Is that where the work lights "plug and play"?

Thanks!

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #6  
Yes sir comes with every thing you need even zip ties

Last edited:
   / SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #7  
I just checked out that plug. It's located behind the seat, starboard side. This is a photo.
20180616_092804[2].jpg

I'm showing it here as an upside down "T". The vertical part of the "T" is the negative side. The horizontal "top" (which is on the bottom in this photo!), is the positive side fused through the ACC 15Amp fuse and powers on and off with the ignition key. (Yes mine has the other half of the fitting/cover which I've removed for clarity in this photo.)

I've looked briefly, but haven't found the connector for sale. In fact, I've stopped looking. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not impressed with the weather resistance of this fitting and, when the time comes, I'll be replacing it with Weather Pack type fittings as described below.

Understanding GM’s Most Common Plug Options

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #8  
How much were the lights ? My dealer suggested I buy after market and hook them up when I asked ����*♂️.

/ SA 424/324 12V Power Outlet #10  
You need a new dealer mine had no problem ordering 12 volt outlet,suitcase weights ,and the lights that I like the best they are halogen plenty bright and are adjustable from the seat 70 hrs on Machine 15 hrs of use (I leave mine snug where I can adjust on the fly .they have lock washers and have not shook loose yet)
I looked on invoice was $100 plus tax