FEL's

/ FEL's #1  

John47

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar FX235
I have a FX235 and I'm in the market now for a FEL. Whats the best make and the model number that fits my 235?

/ FEL's
Will the Koyker model 80 or 120 fit the 235????

/ FEL's #3  
Get the Koyker 125 loader made for the F215 = fits like a glove with their mounts

If you get the 120 it will hit the front tires

Ernie Imports

/ FEL's #4  
Hey John, I've got a Koyker on my F16D. Fits the bill for me. Your welcome to come and look at it. And I'll give you info on the place that I got the best deal.

/ FEL's
waynokakid said:
Hey John, I've got a Koyker on my F16D. Fits the bill for me. Your welcome to come and look at it. And I'll give you info on the place that I got the best deal.

I'm still not driving yet Ronnie, fear is if I get a flat tire on these roads, I may not be able to change it myself safely.
Anyway, let me know where you got your FEL from and I'll look into it.
Thanks Ronnie and to you Ernie!!

John

/ FEL's #6  
This is what it looks like with a Frey.

Buck

Attachments

• FX235D.jpg
    FX235D.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 546
   / FEL's
Ernie, a question. When I get a loader and fit it to the FX235, where do I tap into the hydraulics?? I noticed while I was greasing today, that there is a block under the right side deck, (when sitting in the seat). There are two steel pipes with "banjo" fittings to this block, is that the "tap off" point for the pressure side??
Most of the hydraulic lines are on the left side of the tractor on the same side as the hydraulic filter.

/ FEL's #9  
John, We are receiving a load from Koyker today. And the tractors will be here any day now.

When I mount the loader on the 235 I will take pictures & post them here for you along with all the details.

Ernie

/ FEL's #10  
EFC said:
This is what it looks like with a Frey.

Buck

Buck,

I like the way the Frey bucket is tucked in close to the front tires
I have always wondered why ALL loaders arent built that way.

It sure makes the tractor a lot more stable.