Yanmar F22D Parts and starter Parts

/ Yanmar F22D Parts and starter Parts #1  

danowood

Newby here but having problems finding parts to rebuild my starter for my F22D. The starter is a Hitachi S12-23 and the solinoid in the starter is a S114-146. The motor type is a 3TN84U-B. Not able to find a place to purchase a field coil, brushes, etc. to rebuild. The starter seemed to really be undersized as you can't crank long on it and it would get hot and start smoking. It finally smoked on me. Not sure if there is a better replacement starter for it that would be beefier and fit. I don't want to spend a lot on it on some sites I found that some were wanting anywhere from 200.00 to 600.00 for replacements!! Have found some more resonable around 150.00 but not sure they are an exact working replacement. Need to find a resonalbe parts dealer to work with even for other parts. Am looking for a good used grill for this tractor also. Thanks for any anticipated help, and please send me an email at dannowood@aol.com as I might not find my way back on here to see any replies.

Dan

/ Yanmar F22D Parts and starter Parts #2  
Email to that address was returned as undeliverable. We are LMTC@tds.net

/ Yanmar F22D Parts and starter Parts #4  
The starter that is on it is not the one that is called for in the parts book.

/ Yanmar F22D Parts and starter Parts
Turned out to be a weak solenoid, got replaced, that problem now solved, Thanks to all for your feedback.

Dan