Relief Valve

/ Relief Valve #1  

rock2610D

Silver Member
Tractor
2610D
Could someone tell me where this is located? I have be advised that I could have a malfunctioning one.

I have a clicking/thumping sound when raising loader and curling bucket. No clicking sound when lowering bucket or uncurling bucket. Also happens when raising 3pt.

Thanks
Rock

/ Relief Valve #2  
If I'm not mistaken,( & that's possible) it's inside the hyd pump itself

/ Relief Valve
Looked at my pump info in my manual and there is nothing to suggest a relief valve on or in pump.

I did find some other relief valves but am not sure they are what I am looking for.

1st is on gadget that has the stop valve on it under seat. Its called a main system relief valve.

2nd is whats called a rock shaft relief valve and its also on the gadget under the seat.

Could one of these cause the noise I hear??

/ Relief Valve #4  
There is one inside your loader valve & one inside the 3pt valve. Send me an email & I'll send you some pictures of where it is at.

The loader & 3pt hitch use a separate relief valve. I doubt the clicking in both the loader & 3pt are because of that. It sounds to me like it could be something slipping in your pump drive system when under a load. We have seen several times where a key or the coupler get stripped and start to slip when the hydraulic system gets pressured up and the pump gets hard to turn. It make sort of a clicking sound. Can you tell where the sound is coming from?

Just a thought.

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ Relief Valve
Sound is definately coming from the right hand front part of the engine. Where the pump is.

Sound is still there even when the loader is disconnected. Its a Allied loader and loader controll has a bypass system so it can be disconnected and not dead head pump.