Yanmar FEL?

/ Yanmar FEL? #1  

1m21

Tractor
YM2000BD
Did Yanmar ever have a "factory" front end loader?

/ Yanmar FEL? #3  
I suspect the old Yanmar loaders, backhoes, etc were US-built and installed by the dealer. Does anybody know for sure?

/ Yanmar FEL? #4  
Kanzaki built loaders for yanmar.

/ Yanmar FEL? #5  
The Yanmar loaders that were sold by Yanmar for US models were made by by American companies as were all the other attachments that they marketed here.

/ Yanmar FEL?
Could this have started out as one? I have not seen many that have braces that run back to the rear axle.

00014.jpg

00013.jpg

00012.jpg

00011.jpg

/ Yanmar FEL? #7  
My US Yanmar has a Great Bend loader with full subframe. (I think it was first sold with the loader installed since it has the HD front axle option.)

This Great Bend subframe looks similar to yours but the arms to the rear are not quite as heavy. It also has tabs to carry some stress forward of the bellhousing to the front axle's chassis. This seems to work. The bucket has dents showing it was used to ram things many times, without hurting the tractor.

Here are photos of my subframe that I posted long ago when another owner wanted to build his own loader mounts: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/yanmar/34494-building-frontend-loader-ym2000.html