YM226d value

/ YM226d value #1  

stonecutter

I was wondering if anyone has info on tractor values for yanmar. I was going to buy a tractor blue book but wanted to see what you all have to say. I`m new to the site but have found it to be a great resource of information, so it couldnt hurt to ask.

Here`s what I have-

YM226d tractor 3cyl diesel 4wd w/turf tires
YFL 875 FEL
YFL 670 Backhoe

It has 1200 hrs on it but is in good shape...no banged up sheet metal,leaky engine etc.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Matt

/ YM226d value #2  
I just bought a 336D here in Southern Ca. with a YFL 1500 loader, Woods BH 750 Backhoe and gannon with hydraulic rippers for $8250. It has just under 1100 hours. The engine cover is badly beat up caused by loader hitting it with the hood up, according to the owner. I am the third owner and the guy I bought it from only had it for a little over a year. It looks fairly weather beaten as if it was never garaged or covered. Like the owner said, it's not pretty but will do the job. The only leaks I could find where on all the quick disconnects. I have left it with the owner so he can do a little work around his place, as I wasn't in a hurry to get it. I will be trailering up to Washington next spring to work on property I bought there. The only thing I wish it had was the roll bar (ROPS). I 've looked around and haven't found one yet, but considering the size of the tractor and comparsion to others, it will probably cost around $800 to $900 if I find one. When I finally do pick it up, I will check out the mounts for the ROPS and see if maybe a John Deere one might match it, as they are alot easier to find. I won't be using it for about 6 months, so that gives me time to see what I can come up with. So keep in mind the cost of a ROPS, if it doesn't have one. I did a lot of looking and comparison of tractors before buying this one and considering the things the 336D has and the extra implements, I am very pleased with what I got.
Good luck with finding the right tractor and right price.

Ralph

/ YM226d value
Thanks, that does help. I guess I should have said in my first post that I own this tractor already and want to sell it thats way i`m looking to get comparitive prices. I failed to mention that I also have a rear mount grading blade as well. Thanks again.

Matt

/ YM226d value
Anyone know what it`s worth?

/ YM226d value #5  
you know what you have in it. You must have some idea what you want for it. Come up with a # & put a For sale on it. If you don't get any hits . lower the price

/ YM226d value #6  
stonecutter said:
I was wondering if anyone has info on tractor values for yanmar. I was going to buy a tractor blue book but wanted to see what you all have to say. I`m new to the site but have found it to be a great resource of information, so it couldnt hurt to ask.

Here`s what I have-

YM226d tractor 3cyl diesel 4wd w/turf tires
YFL 875 FEL
YFL 670 Backhoe

It has 1200 hrs on it but is in good shape...no banged up sheet metal,leaky engine etc.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Matt

The 1989 SLP for the YM226D was $ 9945.00 ( Tractor Only )

Danny

/ YM226d value
Thanks very much that helps alot. I just didnt want to list my tractor to high or to low. It will be in the classified section soon.