Which engine is in your Yanmar

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #101  
Yanmar 1802, motor * 3T80U

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #102  
Hi I am currently rebuilding a 3TN75R. The manual has model #855/856 on it. Can anyone tell me what the R stands for, does it have an interchangeable number with John Deere, and where I can purchase engine rebuild parts. Thanks in advance.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #103  
I believe that engine came out of a John Deere model 855 or 856. Short block is still available for $2766.40. You can probably purchase parts from John Deere or one of the on line Yanmar parts places. As far as the R I have no idea. That same size engine in Yanmars has a U in that location. I feel like there are some differences but not sure what. Seems like Aaron with Hoye once said sometimes clutch housings are different. Not even sure that is a correct quote. If your familiar with the John Deere on line parts page you can look up all parts drawings and parts for the 855 or 856 tractors.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #104  
   / Which engine is in your Yanmar #105  
Thank you so much for the information. The 2 links were very informative.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #106  
i need exhaust manifold with turbo

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #107  
Ratie, this is a strange place to tell us that. You should start a new thread. We have no idea what tractor you even have?

After all this thread is where you list the engine that is in your yanmar?

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #108  
I bet he has a 1050 JD same as my 3810 probably can find parts at JD only guessing? Or maybe a tractor junk yard like Abilene tractor in Abilene Kansas as an example? I have friends that scuba dive off Belize every year sounds beautiful and laid back there welcome to the forum btw! :thumbsup:

I just noticed the last post was a couple years ago almost to the day. :laughing:

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #109  
Not on your list. Orphan tractor YM1900. 2TR19, 19hp @ 2300rpm...hummm is that orphan or aardvark?

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #110  
Oh and let's not forget the YM2210..2T90 BC (broken crankshaft).