Which engine is in your Yanmar

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #121  
I have a YM2210D. The ID plate on the engine identifies it as a 2T90. When I found that parts for the 2T90 engine did not fit my engine I was directed to look for an engine ID tag on the fuel injector pump. The ID tag on the injector pump identified the engine as a 2TR20. Further inquiry revealed that this engine was from a YM2000 and could be used as a direct swap with the 2T90 utilizing the YM2210D air filter and intake.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #122  
I have the yanmar 2010d needs crankshaft .And boy is it difficult to find

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #123  
Welcome!

Have you tied this guy?
Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractor

He's the only one I know of who has extensive contacts in Japan to locate and ship obscure stuff.

Expect to pay accordingly.

And - please start a new thread here in the Yanmar forum describing how this goes. We can all learn something from your experience.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #125  
My YM2210D has the 2TR20 engine.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #126  
What do the letters in the middle and at the end of the model# indicate, ie TR, TN, T in the middle, and H, HA, etc at the end?

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #127  
What do the letters in the middle and at the end of the model# indicate, ie TR, TN, T in the middle, and H, HA, etc at the end?

I have no idea!

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #128  
Not sure if it was mentioned yet.

My retired JD850 has a 3T80J
My YM2610 has the 3T80D

Mostly all the parts are swappable from the 1978-1983 era. From 1984 the head became slightly different for JD tractors. Not sure if that was an emission thing or what.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #129  
Just purchased YM1700, on the clutch side of the motor is 2TR17-07951.?? New to Yanmars and i've tried to figure out exactly what i got. It's recently refurb. Under the left hand side below pto lever, on trans. is stamp into housing ym1700 10196.?? i'll have to look at Jap. tag on motor in daylite. I get 2=cyl; t= tractor, after that i'm lost. But will search for answers. TXS

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #130  
That's all the correct stuff for a YM1700.

Chassis [model] ym1700, [sequential build] #10196.

Engine 2TR17 [engine model name, which indicates 17 horsepower measured at PTO], Engine serial # 07951.

Yanmar's numbers don't all start from zero, they start a new series sometimes at a major upgrade.

If your receipt says you bought a YM1700, all is well.