Which engine is in your Yanmar

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #81  
would you happen to have any info on a 3T95J? i can't seem to find hardly any info on it, its in a jd 1250, mid 80's model i believe.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #82  
would you happen to have any info on a 3T95J? i can't seem to find hardly any info on it, its in a jd 1250, mid 80's model i believe.

I think I read somewhere that the 3T95J engine was used only in that tractor, not sure if that's the truth though. Time to find a repair manual, and a parts manual just for the heck of it. Did you find the serial number yet..it's suppose to be below the PTO. (Oops' I just reread...your number plate is rusted off)
Seems it was a much respected model, even though a little bit rare.

John Deere - Parts Catalog

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #83  

What do you need to know? Most of the engine parts that are no longer available from JD, are available from Yanmar. We sell Yanmar parts to JD dealers all the time.

Danny

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #84  
Wow! Just registered on this site as there is tons of information related to my newly purchased Yanmar FX195D. Based uopn the research I have tried to gain so far this is not a common tractor model. I ordered an operator manual from Hoye Tractor Parts ( These guys are good to work with) and he only had a manual for a YM180 and he said this is the closest model to mine.
I checked the numbers on my engine plate and this is what it says.

3TNB80 RND - Whats the RND specify?
1.327CC

I check the number on the rear axle casing and this is what it says

Right Casing - R7932
Left Casing 9314L7
What do these numbers specify?

Any information that you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #85  
We have some parts for the 1250 in our aftermarket JD parts catalog. Email us if you would like a copy emailed to you.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #86  
I have a 1996 Gator with a blown Kawasaki gas engine. A friend has a small Gator lawn tractor with a 3 cylinder Yanmar. May be a 455. Will that engine work in my Gator?

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #87  
yanmar 4300d has a 3t90t-j

3= #cylinders
90= piston diameter in mm
2nd t = turbo
j = john deere compatable or built for jd

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #88  
you are correct it is displacement.

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #89  
JD 850 has a 3T80J engine in it.

JD 950 has a 3T90J engine in it.

JD 1050 has a 3T90TJ engine in it. The trailing T in the 1050 number is for turbocharged.

YM 4300D has the 3t90t-j also. The trailing J= built for John Deere

/ Which engine is in your Yanmar #90  
YM186D (column shift) that I just bought. Engine Model = 3T72H A

Early to mid-1980's. Does someone have a more precise date for this one?

P1530560rEngineTag-3T72HA.JPG