YM2200 Wiring Diagram

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #1  

DannyV

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2200
I recently purchased a ignition switch and yes it did come with a basic illustration on how to connect it, but it is has just a bit different terminals to connect the wires. I hooked the wires up to where I thought the directions told me to. I am just having a slight problem with any of my dash lights, oil pressure gauge and lights not working. It starts right up so I got that wire connected right. My question does anyone have a small picture of the wiring diagram for this tractor or one similar. Thanks

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #2  
Danny,
I don't know if this is the same or not. This is the diagram for the YM2000/YM240. Hope it helps.

Bruce

Attachments

• YM2000_Wire-1WEB.jpg
    YM2000_Wire-1WEB.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 20,813
   / YM2200 Wiring Diagram #3  
DannyV said:
I recently purchased a ignition switch and yes it did come with a basic illustration on how to connect it, but it is has just a bit different terminals to connect the wires. I hooked the wires up to where I thought the directions told me to. I am just having a slight problem with any of my dash lights, oil pressure gauge and lights not working. It starts right up so I got that wire connected right. My question does anyone have a small picture of the wiring diagram for this tractor or one similar. Thanks

Send me your e-mail address and I'll scan the wiring diagram and send to you. I have the YM2200 parts book on CD if you need one. The wiring diagram is in the parts book. I also should have a good used switch for your YM2200.

Danny

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #4  
The YM2000/YM240 wiring chart above describes a separate Thermostart switch.

Here's the YM2000/YM240 chart showing the later ignition switch, the one where you twist the key left to heat the Thermostart module, in case your YM2200 is wired that way instead.

59885d1156302714-770-ignition-switch-wiring-thermostart-yam240elec.gif

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram
California said:
The YM2000/YM240 wiring chart above describes a separate Thermostart switch.

Here's the YM2000/YM240 chart showing the later ignition switch, the one where you twist the key left to heat the Thermostart module, in case your YM2200 is wired that way instead.

59885d1156302714-770-ignition-switch-wiring-thermostart-yam240elec.gif

Excellent, That is what I was looking for. Thanks

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram
1danny said:
Send me your e-mail address and I'll scan the wiring diagram and send to you. I have the YM2200 parts book on CD if you need one. The wiring diagram is in the parts book. I also should have a good used switch for your YM2200.

Danny

Can you take a look and see if the CD you have matches the diagram that California replied to me with? Maybe the wire colors are different than the ym240 wires. Thanks

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #7  
DannyV, we have to take good care of the dealers who take time to post here. I suggest just trace your wires and see if they go to same destinations as that diagram.

1danny, (Parker Eqpt Co) this is good news that you have parts and manuals for that model. I read a couple of years ago that it was one of the rarer models and harder to find parts for. It's good to learn it is now supported.

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #8  
Hey 1danny

Is there any way i could get this info from u. i just bought this tractor and all the wires are unhooked and cant find anything on the wiring. buckmaster692000@yahoo.com. iwould really appreciate if u could. THANKS

/ YM2200 Wiring Diagram #9  
Curtdog, the diagram in post #2 above should be pretty close to what you are looking for.

Last edited: