Polkadot

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Polkadot #1  
Southeast Missouri.Foothills of the ozarks
Tractor
Ford 5900. 1950 farmall CUB. 1951 Farmall CUB.
:confused: Howdy, New kid on the block. Been reading the posts and learning a lot but I haven't found any info on fuel and oil filters. I need to know what filters to use on a YM1600 and if they are Yanmar filters--how about a cross reference to U.S. of A. types. Just bought this 1600 and it is bad need of some clean oil and tranny fluid . Need all the help I can get. Thanks

/ Polkadot #2  
Welcome to TBN.
To get the most exposure to your question put the jest of it in the title. That way those that know about that specific machine will look at it.
Again Welcome

/ Polkadot #4  
lpolk000@centurytel.net said:
Thanks to all for the advice about a proper title and forum.
I'll try to be a fast learner. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot
more questions.::D :)
There are some knowledgeable people on the Yanmars here. I am sure they can help you out.

/ Polkadot #5  
JerryG said:
There are some knowledgeable people on the Yanmars here. I am sure they can help you out.

I'm surprised no one has already, but then a lot of our members don't spend any time on here on the weekends.

/ Polkadot #6  
Bird said:
I'm surprised no one has already, but then a lot of our members don't spend any time on here on the weekends.
Most dealers do not import/sell about 4-5 models, and the 1600 is one of them, so you will find far, far fewer owners with that model than with most of the other models. I suspect someone will eventually come along, but the selling dealer or seller should be a source for that information. If not, how did they service it?

Status
Not open for further replies.