Looking for a small 4wd Yanmar

/ Looking for a small 4wd Yanmar #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
I am wanting to get myself another small yanmar, I used to have a YM135. I want to go a bit newer, I like the size and style of the FX15D, not much bigger that a garden tractor, but 4wd, diesel and hopefully it can be fitted with a 3pt hitch. There is a YM1300 for sale about 3 hours south of me here in Indiana. I just cant get a good feel for how big that model is. I know its only a 2 cylinder, which is fine, I like the 2 cyl hammer noise. I would love to get a newer FX15D from Stans tractors, but getting it to Kokomo IN would be an issue, probably an expensive one. Any suggestions. Mike

/ Looking for a small 4wd Yanmar #2  
YM1300 is not 4wd. YM1300D is. Not $.02 difference from the 135 in size.

/ Looking for a small 4wd Yanmar
It is a 1300d, I just forgot to type it! LOL! Thats kewl on the size, now if the gal will email me back again. I know the parts support isnt as good for the FX series yet, but can the FX15D, be outfitted with a 3pt hitch? Mike

Is there anywhere in Indiana or near by that have older used Yanmars? I would love to get a nice 1501d from LMTC, but last I priced them, they are little over 1k over my budget. Looking for under 3K and I can get the 1300d for 2750 with a woods 3pt finish mower and a 6' back blade. If someone near Kokomo has a small Yanmar 4wd that needs a new home, please post or email me. Thanks Mike and Michele T

/ Looking for a small 4wd Yanmar #5  
1300 is exactly the same as the 135. The only differences are American vs Japanese (throttle, pto, tires, etc.) Their also the same vinage so you won't be getting a newer tractor. If you want something newer, might I suggest a Fx15?

I would love a newer FX15D Yanmar, you just dont see many for sale in the middle of Indiana. We have 3 old B series Kubotas on the lot, one, a newer B6200 4wd HST is perfect, just cant get them to deal much on it, and I work there! I guess I will have to see what shows up in the used market localy. Mike