RSB 1300 Tiller Manual?

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #1  

LaytonAg

I just bought a Yanmar RSB 1300 tiller to use with my YM2310 and I am wondering what some of the knobs and levers do. Are there any manuals out there?

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #2  
Don't know about a manual but if you post pictures of items of interest, I might be able to help.

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual?
I'm wondering what the order is for adjusting the depth of tilling. I am guessing the 3 point hitch for big adjustments, then the height of the wheels, and then the crank in the picture? Would you happen to know what the lever on the side of the crank is for?

Attachments

• RSB 1300-2.JPG
    RSB 1300-2.JPG
    962.6 KB · Views: 1,186
  • RSB 1300-4.JPG
    RSB 1300-4.JPG
    940.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • RSB 1300-6.JPG
    RSB 1300-6.JPG
    968.6 KB · Views: 1,101
   / RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #4  
The best I have figured out is the crank control/sets angle of the tines and how close they come to the rear tires when fully loaded and to some extent depth. The lever releases the rear wheel assy so they can float.

I'm sure all this is more important when used domestically in the rice fields.

I don't use the wheels often as I have my tiller set up to operate with the UFO controls on my tractor. The UFO controls deals with keeping the tiller level and a consistant depth.

Would you happen to know what lubricant I use and how much goes into each resevior?

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #6  
Sorry, I can't help you there. When I bought mine it had just been serviced and doesn't have any leaks so I've not had to deal with lubbracation. Maybe one of the dealers who post here might know a chime in.

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #7  
LaytonAg said:
Would you happen to know what lubricant I use and how much goes into each resevior?

SAE 90wt, fill it up to the full marks on the dipsticks.

Danny

/ RSB 1300 Tiller Manual? #8  
i found a parts manual

Attachments

• yanmar_tiller.pdf
    175.5 KB · Views: 4,322
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Unfortunately the caps on the 2 reservoirs do not include dip sticks. It does appear that they each have a second plug, which I read on another board you take out and fill until the gear oil starts coming out. I'll give it a try.