Help identify tractor

/ Help identify tractor #1  

E Tractor

Tractor
Hey, I am looking at a 2 cylinder 2 wheel drive Yanmar Tractor. It has on the hood Yanmar Diesel with no model number. The numbers i got off of it are
2TR20A-A
2tr20A-816291 I would thing the 816291 would be the serial number but who knows.
Anyway it needs some minor work, It comes with a 4 ft Howse brush mower and boom pole. Any idea what it could be worth?
thanks
Erick:cool:

/ Help identify tractor
That is what I am thinking, a 2000 It is red and does look like yours in your Avatar. I am getting it at a very cheap price as it has not been kept up. Heck it he could not start it and did not try and fix it. I looked at it and all it needed was a battery and a new ground wire and it fired right up. I picked it up a little wile ago. After working on my 2210 and puting in new pistons and sleeves I feel i can go thru this one and make it run nicely, tuning it up and make it a nice tractor for someone. I like my shuttle shift on my 2210 too much to get this one but some of the systems work better than mine. Anyway a nice project to have fun with. I really like to work on them.
later
Erick

/ Help identify tractor #4  
Ok, that engine model and red paint is YM2000.

There's not much to fix on those. Mine (US version) needed an ignition switch, the clutch safety switch, and I replaced its bashed-in headlights. (and the petrified fuel).

I can't think of anything else beyond normal maintenance ie replace the filters (including the hydraulic screen inside the transmission), replace fluids etc, adjust the brakes, check the clearance on the valves and the decompression gadgets, ... then its good for another 30 years!