3-Point Hitch 3PT Quick Hitch

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #1  

YM2310JC

Anybody got one? How do you like it? Is one brand better than the other?:confused: I mean, you can find some on e-bay for $100. They don't look any different than the $250 one's to me. Give me some input guys.

Thanks
JC

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #2  
...and the same thing is sometimes $59 at Harbor Freight. There have been several threads on here about them. Most posters agree they are a big help.

Often you need the optional adapter that replaces its upper hook.

Search here on 'HF quick hitch' etc for more than you ever wanted to know!

/ 3PT Quick Hitch
So do I need a 26 1/2" Inside clearance or 27 1/2" IC? I have A YM2310.

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #4  

Good Luck with those dimensions, you will probably find that all your 3pt equipt. will vary by inch to inch and half.(unless you go big bucks and buy the JD sytem) Most of my equip. is King Kutter from TSC and you would think they would have all the same dimensions,NFW. Thats what I thought when I went and bought the HF Quick hitch (on sale $69), got it home and much to my suprise and consternation it only fit 1 unit and only 2 after some "adjustment".

Spent the money to buy Pat's Fast Hitch, money well spent. One mistake ,didn't get the adjustable spreader bar for holding arms at correct spacing when backing into hitch. Found out real quick thats a pretty handy accessory, as I sometimes change equip 3-4 a day on some jobs. Quick trip to hardware store and $10 for a 3/8 turnbuckle and a piece of 3/8 allthread, five minutes at the vice with hammer and hacksaw, I now ahve an infinitely variable spreader bar.

However you go ,fast hitches are worth every penny as long as all your equip fits !!

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #5  
Either will fit the tractor. Measure your implements, then buy to match all (most?) of them.

I had to shim one narrow disc out to 'standard' using long-thread pins and some washers on each side. Now I use the QH with everything except the backhoe.

Other people have adjusted the width of the the QH with a farm jack (or a BFH) to make it match more of their implements.

The largest advantage to me is I can leave the implements on rough (and sloping) ground where it would be difficult to rassle them into alignment by hand later. With the QH, just back up and use the force of the tractor to shove the implement around until it lines up.

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #6  
been thinking of getting 1 of these . Just never have

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #7  
The largest advantage to me is I can leave the implements on rough (and sloping) ground where it would be difficult to rassle them into alignment by hand later. With the QH, just back up and use the force of the tractor to shove the implement around until it lines up.

My box blade is so unyeilding that I hated droping if off just to use the carry all. With the HF QH like California I can get the bottom pins on and then I am in charge and not some stupid piece of steel. I too need the adapter.

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #8  
I have the HF model. Best $60 I ever spent. Had to modify the mount on my Yanmar tiller to bring it into compliance with cat I std. The problems I've seen with using a quick mount hitch is with the upper link on the impliment. It typ doesn't permit the use of the hook found at the top of the QMH.

/ 3PT Quick Hitch
The Pat's system seems to be more "universal", the more I look at it.

/ 3PT Quick Hitch #10  
Don't forget about the EZ Hitch option.
Welcome to CARTER AND SON'S TOOL AND DIE
Shorter PTO implaments should not need a possible drive shaft extending.
Also note they do now supply a weld-on J-Hooks.

None of my 3pt implaments are the same dimensions, Pat's or EZ Hitch work out to be best suited for some like me, a Smorgasboard of tools.

Good Luck