LMTC Offline 3-5 Days

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days #1  

Tractors4u

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger
I just received a call from Wayne Foreman at Little Miami Trading Company. They have have some severe weather, what he called an inland hurricane. He is currently without power and will be that way for the next 3-5 days. He asked me to post here to let everyone know what was going on and if you couldn't get in touch with him, this is why.

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days #2  
I just received a call from Wayne Foreman at Little Miami Trading Company. They have have some severe weather, what he called an inland hurricane. He is currently without power and will be that way for the next 3-5 days. He asked me to post here to let everyone know what was going on and if you couldn't get in touch with him, this is why.

Thanks Brent,

Do you know if he got any damage to his place ?? All ok Except for no power ??

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days #3  
I hope all is well. They are getting a little taste of what we go thru on the Gulf Coast with hurricanes. We had no power for 10 days after Katrina..

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days
He didn't mention any damage just being without power. He said he had to drive 20 miles to charge his cell phone. I know he has water because he said he is tired of cold showers.

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days #5  
What we had come through Ohio was equal to a Cat 1 hurricane. That's what hit Wayne I imagine. The Columbus area still has 100,000+ homes without power after 5 days. Crews have been called in from all over the country, at least the ones not in Texas right now. The line of destruction went from Cincinnati to Columbus to Cleveland. He is very close to that path. He lives in a semi-rural area and it may be quite some time before he gets power.

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days #6  
I wish him well, what a class act Wayne is. I ordered a rops from him and the distributor sent the wrong one. During this storm he contacted them and me about the mistake in shipping. I thought I was gonna get a replacement in a few weeks. Haaa! How about 2 days. Good luck with everything Wayne.

/ LMTC Offline 3-5 Days
Wayne is a class act. Some people here don't know how to take him at first. Let me tell you this. Wayne really cares about this industry. Industry? Used tractor industry? Yes. Wayne is a straight shooter and cares about his customer and the truth about Yanmar tractors. There are a lot of people out there selling Yanmars that will tell the customer whatever they want to hear. I shared a story with Wayne once and he is all too familiar with this sort of attitude. I had a guy come by my place and ask about a YM1500. I was telling him it was an 18hp tractor and he told me the guy out on the highway had YM1500s that were 20hp. There was no convincing this guy otherwise. He couldn't figure out how the other guys same model could be have more horsepower but he wanted more bang for the buck. This is the sort of thing Wayne fights on a daily basis.