implement bounces when up

/ implement bounces when up #1  

11duster

Tractor
fx28d
We have a f20d and it works great, but recently when we lift the 3pt implement it bounces up and down very violently. this stops if we close the valve under the front of the seat. everything is fine when the implement is in the down posisition.
thanks

/ implement bounces when up #2  
it could be one of two things.
1. the Transmission/Hydraulic fluid is low
2. the 3pt hydralic system needs new o'rings and seals

the hydraulic pump failing is a possability, but I would check 1 and 2 first.
I have not experienced what you describe, so above statements are only suggestions.

/ implement bounces when up
thanks for the reply..which o rings?

/ implement bounces when up #4  
there is a end stop on my 1510 connected to the lift arms that push the control lever into the neutral posistion when the arm reaches the top. could yours be mal-adjusted?

/ implement bounces when up #5  
   / implement bounces when up #6  
I had the same problem with my Kuboto B1750 a few years ago. I opened up the 3ph valve body and found a small sliver of metal that had gotten lodge in there. That was all the problem was.

/ implement bounces when up #7  
I had the same problem last year on a 2210B , was it a pain, anyway during the course of finding the problem I replaced every seal in the 3 point valve . I ended up finding debris holding a valve off it's seat ( leakage), that's what caused the 3pt to drop.
The dropping is caused by internal leakage in the valve , you have proven the piston seals are fine as it does not drop once the valve is closed.

I'll attached what I found , this should help you out.

Regards,
Pete

Attachments

• 3 point YM2210D.pdf
    642.2 KB · Views: 249