Nice Yanmar from RCO!

/ Nice Yanmar from RCO! #1  

Car Doc

Elite Member
Tractor
YM3810D Yanmar
Just plugging RCO for the nice 3810D I just got from them last Sunday. Stuart and John are real nice guys great to deal with unfortunately we never got to meet in person. I bought the tractor over the net and several phone calls and email pics and in fact once I saw it in person it was nicer than I expected it looks just like new! I will recommend these guys to anyone that asks which is everyone that sees it! Hard to believe its 30 some years old and it runs great its a pretty impressive tractor. Thanks again Stuart and John!

Steve

/ Nice Yanmar from RCO! #2  
Welcome to the family! The guys (and girls) at RCO are very nice to work with. You will love your Yanmar. Do you have any pictures?

Aaron
Parts@HoyeTractor.com
(940)592-0181

/ Nice Yanmar from RCO! #3  
Good luck with your new tractor Steve I sure you will love it! :D:D

I purchased mine from them about a month ago, I did get to meet them too. I have 3 dealers nearby, one is about 3 miles away the others are 40 miles and one is about 55 miles away but I chose to drive 215 just to get there and bought one that day. These people at RCO Tractor got there act together!:)

Mark

/ Nice Yanmar from RCO!
Thanks guys!

I researched RCO on this site and others before I did business and they have a good rep for sure. Here is a couple pics while it is still clean. :)

Steve

Attachments

• 3810drcobackhoe 004 (Medium).jpg
    3810drcobackhoe 004 (Medium).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 94582968_1thumb_550x410.jpg
    94582968_1thumb_550x410.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 278
   / Nice Yanmar from RCO! #5  
I to had a great experience with RCO. I bought a 2210d from them in January.
I used it to move the rock hard snow drifts we get in Minnesota, and just recently tore out and moved and old 6x10 concrete patio. I am very pleased with the tractor and Stuart was great to work with.