New Kid on the Block

/ New Kid on the Block #1  

gospicker

Hello from Tx.
I am looking at a YM1810D. Does anyone know of any problems with this model? Thanks......Mac

/ New Kid on the Block #2  
Is it a recon in the USA or VN? I have a 1610d and love it! Bought it from RCO TRactor in Austin Texas. Great people to do business with. Does it have a rollbar (ROPS) seatbelts??

/ New Kid on the Block #3  
What part of TX ? Lots of re-cons in my neck of the woods.

Bruce

/ New Kid on the Block #4  
ROPS alone is no longer a sign of a non-vn recon. I've seen pictures of such units with a ROPS that by appearances is a crude fabrication, but I cannot pass judgement on them as I've not seen them up close. I would urge anyone shopping to make sure the ROPS has an OSHA approved sticker/label on it, as I am betting the ones I've seen are knock-offs that have not gone through the OSHA approval process (which is expensive and of course requires lots of engineering input and testing).
Of course one way to be about as certain as possible is to stick with a UTDA dealer.

/ New Kid on the Block #5  
gospicker

Can you post a picture of it?
Its worth a thousand words, and cuts down on all the questions.:confused:

Welcome to Tractorbynet, this the place for answers:D

Ernie

/ New Kid on the Block
Thanks for all of the replies. I have not got it yet, but if I get a recon it will be from RCO in Austin. They are done here and not in VN. I just wandered if anyone had heard anything negative about the 1810D. Thanks......Mac

/ New Kid on the Block #7  
Are you saying that RCO recons the tractors in Texas??? Just wanting to understand.

/ New Kid on the Block #8  
RCO has dropped the VN re-cons and now sells UTDA units.

Bruce

/ New Kid on the Block
What part of TX ? Lots of re-cons in my neck of the woods.

Bruce
Northwest of Ft. Worth between Azle and Boyd on the West side of Eagle Mt. Lake.