Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!!

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #11  
Same part #'s as the YM186 and probably others. I ordered two sets last fall from Hoye. They are OEM Yanmar springs.
Do these control the delay before it engages the clutch pack, after a shift? Do the springs go bad?

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!!
Do these control the delay before it engages the clutch pack, after a shift? Do the springs go bad?

I beleive the two springs between the Main relief Valve and the Delay relief valve control the output of the Tansmission Hydraulic pump going to the wheel drive mechanism. These springs both direct the flow to the wheel drive mechanism and bypass it when the wheels are in gear if they will not move and the pressure becomes to high. The mechanism of the delay relief valve is suggested to ease the pressure to the wheel drive. I just found my two threads of 2008 and NO-ONE was remotely close with the problem and the direction of the solution. So guys with so many experts and so much experience why did no one even suspect this problem? No one even suggested that this tractor had seperate three point and transmission hydraulic pumping systems. By the way, yes the springs can and must breakat least rarely since the large one was in three seperate pieces and the smaller one inside the larger one was fractured but not completely broken.

I hope you can all see that even in these fairly simple machines there are few people well able to answer even simple questions. We have to figure it our ourselves despite all help much of the time.

Boy could I use help still with the larger spring to find a used one to test and get a copy of.

ben