Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!!

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #1  

benkohn

To All:
I sure do hope that some Yanmar dealerships also have people reviewing this site. I sure could use some help in fin ding some Yanmar parts. I have a wonderful YM276 with a loader bucket. For two years I have been trying to solve a problem with this tractor where it would not move forwards or backwards. The good news is I believe the solution is simple and obvious so all I need now is two parts. The parts are two springs that run the Hydraulic Relief Valve and Hydraulic Delay relief Valves. The actual parts numbers needed are 194446-24540 And 194446-24550. I ordered them and was told they could not be found. These two heavy springs run the hydraulics for the transmission not the hydraulic pump for either the three point or loader. They control the hydraulic pump inside the transmission so that power goes to the transmission to drive the tractor. Boy, I sure hope someone can help to find these two parts somewhere in stock or where I might get exacting springs to replace these. The parts are each only about $9 but the problem is to find them. Please anyone who can locate or point me to where there may even be parts from used machine would be doing me a great favor to help me.

Ben Kohn
benkohn2prodigy.net

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #2  
Did you clean the pickup screen, add the correct fluid and check with Danny or another authorized parts dealer for parts? Sure would help if you would ditch the big print.

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #3  
Same part #'s as the YM186 and probably others. I ordered two sets last fall from Hoye. They are OEM Yanmar springs.

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #4  
194446-24540 is no longer available from Yanmar, 194446-24550 is available and it is $ 6.61.

Danny

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!!
Danny:
Thank you for the info about the one spring however someone I called working with you suggested they MAY only be available in Japan or be timely getting.

Norm this is not a screen thing as that has all been sorted out and the bad parts have been found in the machine. Thank you but it is a different problem.

Buppie Danny is with Hoye and even Miami Tractor doesn't have the parts in the USA.

Does anyone know about JeepSea? a search of the wseb showed they have both in stock?????? But they do not even show a phone number and my email (the only way to contact them found) has yet to be answered from early yesterday afternoon. Does anyone have a phone number for them so I can at least call to check with them if they have these in stock?

Thank you all for the help so quickly!

ben

Last edited:
   / Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #6  
Danny:
Thank you for the info about the one spring however someone I called working with you suggested they MAY only be available in Japan or be timely getting.

Norm this is not a screen thing as that has all been sorted out and the bad parts have been found in the machine. Thank you but it is a different problem.

Buppie Danny is with Hoye and even Miami Tractor doesn't have the parts in the USA.

Does anyone know about JeepSea? a search of the wseb showed they have both in stock?????? But they do not even show a phone number and my email (the only way to contact them found) has yet to be answered from early yesterday afternoon. Does anyone have a phone number for them so I can at least call to check with them if they have these in stock?

Thank you all for the help so quickly!

ben

They are not available in Japan, JeepSea is in Israel and they are very expensive.
Danny P.S. I'm not with Hoye

Danny:
Thank you for the correction but I was confused cause Sam at Hoye mentioned you directly as if you were there. Where can I order the springs that you say can be gotten "194446-24550 is available and it is $ 6.61"?
I have gotten no answer from JeepSea yet in more than 24 hours but then who knows it could be some jewish holiday. If they have the part that 194446-24540 would be worth a premium as the tractor can not move without likely both of them.

Thank you also for the heads up on Jeepsea.

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #8  
Danny:
Thank you for the correction but I was confused cause Sam at Hoye mentioned you directly as if you were there. Where can I order the springs that you say can be gotten "194446-24550 is available and it is $ 6.61"?
I have gotten no answer from JeepSea yet in more than 24 hours but then who knows it could be some jewish holiday. If they have the part that 194446-24540 would be worth a premium as the tractor can not move without likely both of them.

Thank you also for the heads up on Jeepsea.

I sent a PM.

Danny

Danny:
Please let me know where I can order the one spring for $6.61? I have found no dealer that says they can or will order it? I would be indebted for such information.
"194446-24550 is available and it is $ 6.61"?
ben

/ Hard to find parts needed Badly for a Yanmar YM276!! #10  
Danny:
Please let me know where I can order the one spring for $6.61?

He sent you a Private Message. Check your mail box.

I was confused cause Sam at Hoye mentioned you directly as if you were there.

Sam told you that Danny already posted on TBN that 1 spring was not available but he had the other one. I know because I was walking by his office when he was having that very confusing conversation. :)

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181