Tires 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #1  

Box

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar 1610D
Hello everyone. This should probably have gone in the classifieds section but I couldn't sort out how the payment part of the system was supposed to work. I may try to post this there later when I have some time to read all the rules in more detail.

I have 2 rear wheels for a YM1610D with 8.3 x 22 diamond type turf tires that I would like to sell. I am asking $350.00 O.B.O. for these. They are in very good shape and I will post some photos of them later on today. I would hazard a guess that they have 80% of the tread left on them but I really don't know for sure. They where used when I bought them and I only used them a few times for mowing this summer before switching back to the Agg tires.

If you want more details on these P.M. me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #2  
Hello everyone. This should probably have gone in the classifieds section but I couldn't sort out how the payment part of the system was supposed to work. I may try to post this there later when I have some time to read all the rules in more detail.

I have 2 rear wheels for a YM1610D with 8.3 x 22 diamond type turf tires that I would like to sell. I am asking $350.00 O.B.O. for these. They are in very good shape and I will post some photos of them later on today. I would hazard a guess that they have 80% of the tread left on them but I really don't know for sure. They where used when I bought them and I only used them a few times for mowing this summer before switching back to the Agg tires.

If you want more details on these P.M. me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

I'm interesting in the tires would like know if you would sell for $275.00

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #3  
I'm interesting in the tires, would like to know if you would take $275.00 for them.
Thanks
PS can email me hess502@yahoo.com or though this site.

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #5  
I don't think he can hear you. His profile shows he hasn't been here for a while.

And since the post for the tires were in 2007. The're probably already gone

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #6  
We need to hook tony 502 up with some tires, apparently he signed up in order to inquire about these, perhaps someone else here may have some,
Oh yeah! welcome to TBN Tony502

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #7  
lol @ the 4 year old thread.

/ 8.3 x 22 diamond turff tires and wheels for sale #8  
Need 8.3 8 22