Tractor Sizing what size disk harrow for ym2000

/ what size disk harrow for ym2000 #11  
1st try in FL dirt, (called sand most other places), without 4wd engaged wasn't great. The rear tires would break in the soft ground with the rice tires.
This is what I expect clemsonfor would discover too. He and I have 2 wheel drive.

I have some spots that have been in continuous cultivation 90 years that I can disc ok with the 6 ft disc, going level and then downhill. Turning around and coming back up the slope is another matter, it struggles, spins, digs, and pretty much requires the differential lock.
132467d1245086599-spacing-rear-wheel-p1520644rdiscboundary.jpg

Helping my neighbor disc a parcel where his identical orchard was abandoned 20 years ago was another matter. Several passes still didn't cut through the thatch and grass roots very well. Rather, it just scrubbed the grass off the surface. And I was ballasted heavy enough to require slow H2 gear where H3 would have been preferred.

45376d1127925485-what-size-disc-do-i-744312-img_3782disc-field.jpg

Here's the old thread where I first posted that photo. Again, the thread topic is "what size disc for my YM2000?"

/ what size disk harrow for ym2000
ok i bought a Harrow. Call it a 4ft or 5 ft? You can slide the rears out to almost 5 ft but it only has 12 disks like all other 4 ft harrows that you see. May weigh a little more than the model 96 leinbach model i was looking at but this is a better quality one. Plus i only gave $200 for it beats the $350 price at the one i was looking at where i was going to have to take disks off.

Message - TractorByNet.com Photo Gallery

Message - TractorByNet.com Photo Gallery