power shift problem

/ power shift problem #1  

runningbird

Gold Member
Tractor
yanmar 1110d ,fx28d
I have a FX22D that has developed a problem. The tractor can be running fine when all at once it stops moving. If you rev up the motor it may start again but it moves slowly and shifts are weak. Does not matter what gear you are in or if 4wd is engaged. I have cleaned the screen and put on a new hyd. Filter. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

/ power shift problem #2  
When the tractor stops moving does the pto still turn? If so, you are losing drive in the powershift transmission. If the pto also stops, bad clutch.

/ power shift problem
pto works fine in all speeds when the tractor quits. So then the question is how do you find the problem with the power shift trans. And thanks for the help.

/ power shift problem #4  
Have you checked the delay relief valve springs ?

/ power shift problem
no I have not checked this, what and where is it? I do not have a parts diagram. I have been looking for one but have been told it may not be available for the FX22d.
thanks,
Mark

/ power shift problem #6  
I have been looking for one but have been told it may not be available for the FX22d.

They are in stock. If you send me an email I will send you the diagram from the parts manual.

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ power shift problem
sent you my email address. thanks Mark

/ power shift problem
Thanks all,
It was the spring Buppie mentioned. It was broke in to 6-8 pieces. Now to find a spring, hard part will be to match one up when mine is in pieces.
Thanks again,
Mark

/ power shift problem #9  
Common problem, easy fix, IF you can find the parts. I guess it's become increasingly difficult to locate springs for any powershift.

/ power shift problem #10  
Uh, Aaron said they are in stock:confused:.