Default Yanmar 186D Hood

I am in need of a hood for my Yanmar 186D. It is red with white head light trim. If any one has any idea where I can find one please let me know. I am rebuilding the tractor. Thanks

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: Yanmar 186D Hood

Have you looked on ebay?
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    Yanmar YM240, YM186D, and another YM186D

I have a 'saved search' on ebay and a similar canned search nationwide for Craigslist. I check them at least weekly.

Maintenance stuff for Yanmars shows up all the time, and complete tractors, but not 'hard parts', the things you need for major reconstruction.

For the initial renovation on my YM240 I got those items from a VN importer who always had a few warranty return tractors parked out back. Sadly the warranty returns buried them and that firm is no longer in business.

If anyone finds a junkyard with YM186D parts, particularly on the west coast, I would like to know about it too. I could use some less-dented body panels and a better grille.

Jimmy if your hood is less dented than mine I might buy it from you. I was told the grilles were still available a couple of years ago, but prohibitively expensive.

-p1530779rberrypicym186d-trailer-jpg

Tractor
    Yanmar YM186D & Ford LGT14D

JIMMY S
    I thought that Tractor Ernie had a YM186 for parts. He's in Washington or Oregon (sorry Ernie, I forgot). I shouldn't say anything 'cause I was hoping I could use his parts, should I ever need them.
    Used Yanmar tractors, New Mahindra tractors, New Branson Tractors from Ernie's Imports Inc