Tractor
    Iseki 1910f

Default yanmar dealers near N.Y.

Great website, very informative.I live 20 miles south of buffalo NY and was wondering if anyone knows of any yanmar dealers within a fiew hours of me ? I would like to find a 1510D or something around that size. I have seen them for sale for approx 4-5 thousand but havent been able to look at one as they are all over the country except here it seems. Any help or ideas would be apreciated thanks

Elite Member

Default Re: yanmar dealers near N.Y.

Here is, hopefully, a <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&amp;Board=yanmar&amp;Number=11851 8&amp;page=8&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&a mp;fpart=> dealer list </A>. I don't see any in NY, but some in neighboring states.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    yanmar

Default Re: yanmar dealers near N.Y.

jaybirdt---we can deliver top quality to you for app. $500 in shipping. Contact me and I can give you references from other customers who have bought sight unseen.
    Wayne---Little Miami Trading Company www.LMTcompany.com