YM2002D engine code

/ YM2002D engine code #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Hello out there,
My YM2002D has an engine code of 3T80U-NAP. This does not agree with some postings I'm seeing out there. Are there any YM2002 owners that would want to reply with your engine codes. I don't guess it makes any difference but I have a large curiosity. Thanks, Winston

/ YM2002D engine code #2  
Winston,
My parts book says the YM2002 should have the 3T80U-NA engine.

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ YM2002D engine code #3  
Hello,
I can confirm. mY YANMAR YM 2002D has the same Engine. 3T80U-NA.

/ YM2002D engine code #4  
Winston,
do you have some books of the YM2002D? I need some for the future to repair if its requered

/ YM2002D engine code
Welcome to the forum. I sold my 2002D several years ago and let the parts manual go with it. The 220/226 repair manual is the closest you will find for the 2002D. These manuals are available to be purchased and are pricy. Although it is only a guess on my part I have come to believe the suffix P at the end of the model number on my old 2002D stood for power steering. It had the factory gear box power steering.

/ YM2002D engine code #6  
thanks allready Winston. My YM2002D is a grey market model of Japan. For parts in Europe I can't find a store. Is there anyone who can help me? where to find spare and books in Europe?
best regards,
Fredbelgium

/ YM2002D engine code #7  
thanks allready Winston. My YM2002D is a grey market model of Japan. For parts in Europe I can't find a store. Is there anyone who can help me? where to find spare and books in Europe?
best regards,
Fredbelgium

Fred,

Go to the thread in this Yanmar section called,

- Find your model in one of the postings.

- At the bottom post for your model in the attachments is your Parts Manual.

The YM2002 is so special, it needed 2 postings to complete it. ;)

/ YM2002D engine code #8  
best regards,
Fredbelgium

Fred,

Also another fine gentleman from Belgium posted on the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group website information of PARTS suppliers in your country and in the EU.

main groups.io Group

On the WIKI Resource Page on the site a long listings of parts suppliers.

Enjoy!

/ YM2002D engine code #9  
Winston,
do you have some books of the YM2002D? I need some for the future to repair if its requered

Welcome to the forum from a fellow YM2002D owner.
Winston is one of the best resources I have found for this model. I have learned much from his postings.
Feel free to ask any questions, there are lots of folks (as you can already tell) willing to offer assistance.