Tractor
    Kubota B7800&B7510

Default Is this a fair deal

I need a second tractor for a couple of months and have a shot at a 1401D for $3500.It has a loader and box blade,neither of which matter to me for what I need.I will be wanting to re-sell this tractor in the next 6 months.I would grade this tractor at about 7 on a 1-10 scale.It starts and runs fine,no apparent leaks,needs seat which I have,biggest negative is it's been sitting for at least a couple of years.I'm just going to use it to run my chipper which it seems to handle fine.If I give the $3500 can I get it back in 6 mo?
    Thanks Jim

Veteran Member

Default Re: Is this a fair deal

You should be able to get your money back. That's a very reasonable price for a FWD with a loader.

Jim where are you located? I am in Kansas City, MO. I have a 1401D now and have been looking for a second one with a loader. If you buy this one I would be interested in it when you are ready to sell it.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800&B7510

fonman,I am in Fallbrook,California.If I get this deal put together I will let you know when I'm finished with the tractor.It seems like a pretty good little rig.I'm a kubota guy and this reminds me of an old B7100 I had but this tractor sure starts a lot easier.

Tractor
    YANMAR 155D

I HAVE A YANMAR 155 D IN GOOD SHAPE WITH FRONT LOADER AND REAR PTO FOR SALE $3950.00 WOLF CREEK OREGON MIKE 541-866-2849
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this a fair deal-yn-155-d-001.jpg   Is this a fair deal-yn-155-d-002.jpg   Is this a fair deal-yn-155-d-003.jpg