Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D

/ Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D #11  
WOW! Those are HUGE. I cant wait to see the pictures with all 4 mounted.

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D
I know they must have a Monster Tractor series over there. And he's been watching a little to much TV while being Laid up :laughing: Those are Huge and it may be a good idea you might want to check out what happens going through deep water.:D

carey

A friend of mine is a physical engineer, and yesterday evening when he have seen the tires he was kidding me about swimming with the tractor on our lake.

just let me mount the wheels to the tractor and maybe then me and my tractor test to deep water.

today i was at the ironshop and ordered some lasercutted adapters. maybe next week they will be milled,turned and drilled the work will go on.

I know they must have a Monster Tractor series over there. And he's been watching a little to much TV while being Laid up :laughing: Those are Huge and it may be a good idea you might want to check out what happens going through deep water.:D

carey

after the wheels are mounted i will place the yanmar beside one of those and then you can decide which of them is more nice: the red or the green ones;)

01032010226.jpg

Fendt 936

01032010227.jpg

/ Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D #14  
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Honestly I would go Red.:thumbsup: I use a grn thats just a few yrs.old and not impressed or much good to say about the local dealers either.

Carey

/ Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D #15  
Hey Verleih-Nix,

What is the brand/model and specifications of those front tires?

I've seen some pictures of tires with that tread pattern mounted on the *back* of small Yanmars occasionally in the U.S., (maybe a bit bigger dia) but i could never figure out who makes the tires. But several pictures from different US owners makes me think they may have been a somewhat common set up here (or even an option from Yanmar?). Looks like it might be a really good tire for multi-purpose turf/grip applications.

(If anyone else has info on this, please chime in too)..

Hey oldgrayfellow,

here is your info:

Trelleborg 31x15.50-15 8 PR Supreme Trac 412

Rolling circumference (mm)=2340
Diameter (mm)=788
Section width (mm)=398

the website:Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas

hope that helps. they also have a onlineshop for the US, i think.

Stefan

Last edited:
   / Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D #19  
Aaron, if this trend catches on we better stock up on stub axles!

/ Tyre / Rim Conversion on YM1610D #20  
Aaron, if this trend catches on we better stock up on stub axles!

My thoughts exactly! :thumbsup:

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181