Oil & Fuel ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt

/ ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt
I have spoken to them. They don't stock the fuel return line and hardware for the ym240, so Matt said he'd look at their salvage tractors. I'm having a problem finding the size and thread information for the orifice that the banjo bolt goes into. So far I come up with 7mm with my crude calculations, if anyone knows the exact size of the orifice I can make my own Rube Golberg fitting. jbrd

/ ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt #4  
I would think, worst case, you could remove an injector, take it to a hardware store, match up a bolt to the threads, then order generic banjo fittings or "L" and "T" barbed fittings in the correct size.

/ ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt #6  
I have spoken to them. They don't stock the fuel return line and hardware for the ym240, so Matt said he'd look at their salvage tractors. I'm having a problem finding the size and thread information for the orifice that the banjo bolt goes into. So far I come up with 7mm with my crude calculations, if anyone knows the exact size of the orifice I can make my own Rube Golberg fitting. jbrd

I don't know what size they are, but I have them in stock.

Danny

/ ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt
Danny, I'm interested. I'll be home around noon pst. I'll try to hook up with you then. Do you have both the Banjo and the Banjo Bolt? And are you sure they are for the Ym240? Just asking because you're the first one that has given me a positive response. Thanks and I'll be in touch.jbrd

/ ym240 banjo, and banjo bolt #8  
Danny, I'm interested. I'll be home around noon pst. I'll try to hook up with you then. Do you have both the Banjo and the Banjo Bolt? And are you sure they are for the Ym240? Just asking because you're the first one that has given me a positive response. Thanks and I'll be in touch.jbrd

This is what was meant in an earlier post about contacting a Yanmar authorized parts dealer; otherwise, you just get aftermarket parts.