Price Check Yanmar GT14

/ Yanmar GT14 #1  

agreer

Tractor
Yanmar 195
I have found a GT14 mower that looks to be in great shape and runs good. The mower has 600hrs on it and it don't have the 3pt hitch or the pto. The only thing that I have found wronge is that we had to bump the starter with a hammer before it would start. The man is asking $1500 for it and I was wondering if that is a good price and if the GT14 is a good machine. Thanks, Alan

/ Yanmar GT14 #2  
Welcome to TBN! There is a bit of information on the GT14 in this forum. And a few people on the forum own one of the little lawn tractors. Go the search feature in the Yanmar forum and type in "GT14" You will get 37 threads with that bit of info--one of the guys has "GT14" for his name so every post he made is included.:laughing: However, there is a bit of info for you that will take a morning to read through.

Welcome,

Mike

/ Yanmar GT14 #3  
All Yanmars are good machines; however that's a lot of money for a 30 year-old lawn mower with a bad $300+ starter, and no pto or 3ph.

/ Yanmar GT14 #4  
All Yanmars are good machines; however that's a lot of money for a 30 year-old lawn mower with a bad $300+ starter, and no pto or 3ph.

In Australia a reasonable YM14(same thing) with similar hours is about $3000 AUD so $1500 US doesnt sound too bad!!