Dealer Reputable Dealer

/ Reputable Dealer #1  

rmully

Gold Member
Tractor
YM 2020
I live near Charlotte NC (or 100 miles) and wanted to know if any of you knew of a reputable dealer around this area. I am looking for a Yanmar either a 1500 or 2000 with a loader. Thanks for the help.

/ Reputable Dealer #2  
Not much farther than 100 but call Spalding Tractors in Griffen Ga. be well worth the extra drive. You can check out his add on Crg.List. ATL. Farm and Garden.and search Yanmar Great Dude.

Carey

/ Reputable Dealer #3  
Like careyo63 said, give Steve a call at 678-688-7040. Look at atlanta craigslist in farm and garden, search #1634288473. No loader, but just check out the package deal. 1 year warrenty and this man will honor it to the hilt without the first hem or haw. If I ever buy another tractor he will be the one I buy from, no shopping around just a call "Steve I need a so&so when can you have it?" His tractors are all UTDA. First class gentleman.

/ Reputable Dealer #4  
i think he may be better buying used, at 100 miles that warenty is almost useless except for a major repair (well steve will ship the parts you need if one goes bad, say starter etc). But think about it if you need warrenty work and cant do it yourself to install the part you have a 5-6 hour 1 way haul to drop his tractor off, then a return trip. That would add up between time on the road and fuel, i think finding a good used one and paying labor for repairs may be more logical. Im in no way dogging steve, i have talked to him and hes a great guy buy that warrenty would really only be a parts warrenty at that distance. But if the thing blows up in 6 months and 50 hours later it would be deal to only have to drive 5 hours to drop a tractor off to be made good, a toss up only the OP can decide. ( i have not heard of any of Steve's tractors blowing up at 6months one or 2 years just to be fair)

-nate

/ Reputable Dealer
Thanks guys !!! .. it is always better when someone has done business with a company and are very happy ...I will give Steve a call and see what he has.

/ Reputable Dealer #6  
I would have to Disagree with that. I know Him to well. Lets say the alt.starter water pump goes out I don't think he would have you bring it in unless you are unable to do the repair but that would be your decistion. load it up and Drive or wait on ups for a day or so. So far we have bought New Referb and Used no issues what so ever on the Ref. and the used nothing I wasn't able to repair at my home. In your area you would most likely be waiting on UPS anyways. I have a good idea that you would be sent the part and just keep the bad one. Why would I tend to believe that? that is what His part distributer did for me to a attachment I recieved. It probly could have been repaired. And just to to be fair to other dealers also UTDA Ha!!! So What it has ROP'S or it doesn't :confused2:

/ Reputable Dealer #7  
You may want to check out the Charlotte Craigs List under farm/garden. There's a guy who sells ref. Yanmar and Mitsuibishi in Concord.

/ Reputable Dealer
You may want to check out the Charlotte Craigs List under farm/garden. There's a guy who sells ref. Yanmar and Mitsuibishi in Concord.

I have seen his listings but I did not know anything about him, his prices are good though. I once owned a Hinomoto tractor that I could get a manual for nor could i find parts so now i have to be careful. How can you tell if the tractor was refurbished in the US?

/ Reputable Dealer #9  
I think that his are from Vietnam but call him and ask. Yanmar parts are very available.

/ Reputable Dealer
Just got off the phone with him and the ones he gets in are from Vietnam. He just sold a YM2000 with loader for $5800 which seems to be a good price.