Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM

/ Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM #1  

gbirky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Yanmar models: YM1110D, YM1301D
Greg\'s YM1301D w/loader and MMM

Guys,
I finally managed to borrow a digital camera and take some pix of my YM1301D with loader and MMM. Check them out on my web site <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.geocities.com/gregbirkymustang/>http://www.geocities.com/gregbirkymustang/</A>.

I attached one to whet your appetite! Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• 49-187865-1301Dmm1.jpg
    49-187865-1301Dmm1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 467
   / Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM #2  
Re: Greg\'s YM1301D w/loader and MMM

I guess everybody went to look. About half way through downloading your page, it quit and told me you have exceeded your allocation of bandwidth for the month.

/ Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM

I guess that's good news...I mean everyone wanting to see pix of my tractor. Not so good news that you couldn't get it all.

Guys,
I finally got a digital camera. I've added some more to my web site . Check it out when you get a chance.

/ Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM #5  

Greg:
you hipe it up, give me to directions and boom!!!!

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhgrrrrrrrrrr
your killing me man /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiskey

/ Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM #6  

Greg,

Where did you buy the PTO kits, and how did you mount the belly mower on your beautiful YM1301D?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,
I bought the mower with the electric clutch from a Yanmar dealer. Mounting it required me to drill a couple of holes in the frame in front of the engine block to mount the plates for tensioner and idler. Although there were already holes in the front bumper, they were not spaced correctly, so I also had to drill holes there to mount the clutch. The deck is attached to the tractor with 4 bars. The front two mount to the plates that hold the tensioner and idler pulleys. The back two I attached to my loader frame.

It would be just as easy to run the mower from the rear pto. For a powershift tractor that would work very nicely. But since my 1301D isn't powershift, the rear pto only runs with the clutch out. That means that anytime I stop to shift gears, the deck would stop. The electric clutch eliminates that problem - and since I already had it, I decided to change its location to under the hood. I got that idea from a YM187D I saw at a yard sale last summer. Its almost done - but I'm also trying to get a YM1110D ready to sell, and thats taking my time as well. I hope to get it all done by this weekend.

If you haven't taken a look at my web page, check it out. I'll try to keep it up to date.

Greg

I finally got the Michelin "turfs" on my YM1301D and got the MMM changes finished. I attached a photo of the finished product (minus painting the new brackets etc). The only thing left (besides painting) is to fabricate a new subframe to go from the loader to the rear differential.

I hope to get the photos posted on my website somtime soon.

Attachments

• 263148-1301Dsmall.jpg
    263148-1301Dsmall.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 260
   / Greg's YM1301D w/loader and MMM #9  

Great looking tractor! I am jealous. You have done a great job on it. I really like the front PTO so the rear is available for tilling. Let me know if you consider selling it.
Cameron

Cameron,
Thanks for the compliment. I got some more of the photos on my web page. If you get a chance, check it out - though the bandwidth is limited.

I really would like a little larger tractor with a loader. A YM1610D, or YM1720D would be ideal. My next major project will be making a belly mower to put on my YM1110D. Once I get that done, and if I can get a larger loader tractor, I would sell the YM1301D.

Attachments

• 263545-1301Dvsmall.jpg
    263545-1301Dvsmall.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 166